Posted March 08, 2011
My son started school at Supply this year, having moved from the northeast. I couldn't agree more, Dr. Willis -- and the entire staff for that matter -- make it obvious that children are their first priority. Love them all, couldn't be happier with our good fortune at having stumbled into this wonderful school district!

Posted December 06, 2009
The principal and staff care greatly for the students and the education that they receive.

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted August 04, 2007
I think that is the best school that my son could be at. He loves going to Supply

Posted December 09, 2006
My son started Kindergarden this year at Supply. I have found our experience to be absolutely wonderful. The staff there are caring and kind and very considerate. The principal, Dr. Willis, is an exceptional man, who has such a love for his school children. I would recommend Supply Elementary School to any parent!

Supply Elementary 4

Posted August 01, 2006

Supply Elementary 0

Posted February 20, 2005
My son started at SE and went thru the first grade. We moved but looking back we realize what a good school it is. Great teachers, small classrooms and good interaction with students.

Supply Elementary
51 Benton Road Southeast, Supply, NC  28462
Last modified Supply Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Supply Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.