Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I had the fortunate opportunity to volunteer at this school throughout one semester. I went in not knowing what to expect and came out with nothing but positive things to say about my experience. Class sizes are small so instruction is more personal. The teachers really know their students. This school provides many hands-on learning activities and there are educational field trips every week. The environment in the school is relaxed, comfortable, and safe. I felt a strong sense of community and family. The teachers there are some of the most excellent teachers I have ever seen. They truly know just what to do to help each student be the best that they can be. Everyone is so encouraging, supportive, and positive. I saw individual growth in the short time I was there. I loved every minute of my experience. I had fun and learned so much! It's a great place!

I am so thankful for all that The Jackson County School of Alternatives has done to help my son ( who has a learning disability). The staff has been great , very patient , kind and thoughtful both to my child and my family. They have tought him so much that other wise he would have never known.

I have found teachers and staff at 'The HUB' that care about my child enough to encourage through words and actions that I know will follow my child's success in everday life.

I love this school. My son could not succeed in another school and this has helped him with his behaviors and his reading and Math. I wish there were more schools like this one.

This school is probably the only reason I graduated high school. The teachers are amazing, and the school is willing to help students take advantage of every opertunity presented before them whether it be a senior project or even the high school out-door pursuits class. David 'the secratary' should be the priciple!

Last modified Jackson Co School Of Alt is a Public school that serves grades K-12