Posted July 18, 2011
I am so thankful for all that The Jackson County School of Alternatives has done to help my son ( who has a learning disability). The staff has been great , very patient , kind and thoughtful both to my child and my family. They have tought him so much that other wise he would have never known.

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted November 23, 2008
I have found teachers and staff at 'The HUB' that care about my child enough to encourage through words and actions that I know will follow my child's success in everday life.

Posted October 23, 2008
I love this school. My son could not succeed in another school and this has helped him with his behaviors and his reading and Math. I wish there were more schools like this one.

Posted July 01, 2008
This school is probably the only reason I graduated high school. The teachers are amazing, and the school is willing to help students take advantage of every opertunity presented before them whether it be a senior project or even the high school out-door pursuits class. David 'the secratary' should be the priciple!

Jackson Co School Of Alt 2

Posted July 22, 2005

Jackson Co School Of Alt 1

Posted May 28, 2004
This school needs to have a decipine system , my child can do anything he wants when he's finished with his work this school needs some work.

Jackson Co School Of Alt 1

Posted April 25, 2004
- a former student

Jackson Co School Of Alt
3770 Skyland Drive, Sylva, NC  28779
Last modified Jackson Co School Of Alt is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Co School Of Alt Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top