Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School 3

Posted January 14, 2010
This is the first year my son is at this school. His teacher has been fairly nice, but in my opinion all of the faculty and staff seem stressed and overworked. Some of the other staff at the school, in my opinion, have been very negative and not friendly at all towards both parents and students. The classes are taught through 'play' and this is literally what they do all day. I can see that as being fine for some subjects... math, etc, but when a child has to learn to write, they need to sit at a desk and practice writing their letters... there's no way to teach that through play. My son was supposed to have a speech evaluation done at the beginning of the year, it now Jan and has not happened yet. My son has actually regressed since being there. Not happy with this school.

Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2009
My son is attending Pre-K this year and so far I've been really happy with the school and staff. His teachers are really nice and caring and he's learned so much already.

Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2008
My son has gone to this school for 2 years. I have nothing but positive things to say. It's a small school with a fantastic staff.

Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School
60 Tarawa Blvd, Tarawa Terrace, NC  28543
Last modified Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Tarawa Terrance I Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top