Posted July 28, 2014
We consider ourselves fortunate that our kids have spent their entire elementary school time at TT. The entire staff is AMAZING. Have we had issues here and there? Yes. Those issues were resolved easily though. We've had emergency situations at the school and not only were all involved very helpful and calm, they were very understanding of how our entire family was doing after and genuinely wanting to know how we are. This school feels like family. Love it. Glad my children have been placed in the hands of such amazing people.

Posted March 15, 2014
Love this school. They always have great events going on for the kids. My daughter loves the schools and her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Adams and Mrs. Lewellyn. If we could stay here forever (we are military) I would keep my daughter here till she had to go to middle school. I just love this school and the whole staff!!!

Posted February 01, 2011
The best school so far!!!!! My children love this school! TT2 really challenges the students knowledge! The PTA is awesome they plan great events for the kids! Mrs. Tom the 4th grade teacher gives a lot of homework, but its really beneficial for my daughters education! Her teaching methods are awesome! Mrs. Nassar the 3rd grade teacher is great my son loves her! She is one of the best educators! The school staff members are nice especially Ms. Tammy the school secretary and the school nurse! My experience with this school is beyond measurable! My kids hate to leave but have to due to orders! Thanks TT2 for such a great experience!!

Posted February 15, 2010
I absolultey LOVE my son attending this school! The staff really cares and becomes very involved with the children. Great communication between parents and teachers. The PTO always has fun program for the whole family through out the year! Were going to miss this school once we move off base!

Tarawa Terrance Ii Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2008
When my son went to TT2 Elemantary I was very happy with it but then my daughter she went to it and they hired a new principal and some new staff and well not happy at all my husband and I feel like they think we are stupid and don't know what we are saying and what is best for our daughters needs here the teacher doesn't recommend her to go into 3rd grade but put her into it and she is on a started 2nd grade level reading and is 6 months behind is what the teacher said in a SST meeting. Now after we as parents didn't feel she was ready for 2nd grade they are going to send her into 3rd. They are going to after calling the superintendance office doing a placement commity before she starts up school again but who knows what is going to happen?

Tarawa Terrance Ii Elementary School 0

Posted February 02, 2008
Awesome School! My daughter is in grade K. The teachers are wonderful! She loves the school! She looks forward to going into class everyday. Simply a GREAT School!

Tarawa Terrance Ii Elementary School
84 Iwo Jima Boulevard, Tarawa Terrace, NC  28543
Last modified Tarawa Terrance Ii Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Tarawa Terrance Ii Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.