Stocks Elementary 5

Posted January 15, 2011
I have visited this school recently to read to students. This school has what is lacking in so many schools today, which is a welcoming climate. It starts when you go through the front door and see the colorful bulletin boards, friendly teachers, sun-filled lobby and a front office which is accessible and attractive. As a visitor I've enjoyed every minute I've spent in this school and I'm proud of the fine teaches that I know there, like Katie Schultz, Andie Green, Ms. Lyon, and Carrie Potter. Since Stocks has achieved a positive climate, the rest should be easy!

Stocks Elementary 2

Posted July 15, 2009

Stocks Elementary 2

Posted October 10, 2008
I have two children at this school and it is the first year for them both.The teachers they have this year could show more interest in responding when my husband and I have questions about their academic status.One of my children hasnt brought a progress report home as of yet and when I send notes about her progress or setting a time for a conference to see how she is adjusting I get no response.I have heard really good things about this school but my experience so far is proving otherwise.

Stocks Elementary 3

Posted June 16, 2008

Stocks Elementary 0

Posted April 21, 2008
I have 2 kids in this school and they enjoy it very much. I also like the teacher-parent relaionship. Whenever I have any questions about anything they are more than welcome to assist me. My husband and I have no problems with the learning process at this school.

Contact Information

400 West Hope Lodge Street
Tarboro, NC 27886

School website

Stocks Elementary
400 West Hope Lodge Street, Tarboro, NC  27886
Last modified Stocks Elementary is a public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stocks Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.