Tarboro, NC

Stocks Elementary 5

Posted January 15, 2011
I have visited this school recently to read to students. This school has what is lacking in so many schools today, which is a welcoming climate. It starts when you go through the front door and see the colorful bulletin boards, friendly teachers, sun-filled lobby and a front office which is accessible and attractive. As a visitor I've enjoyed every minute I've spent in this school and I'm proud of the fine teaches that I know there, like Katie Schultz, Andie Green, Ms. Lyon, and Carrie Potter. Since Stocks has achieved a positive climate, the rest should be easy!

Stocks Elementary 2

Posted July 15, 2009

Stocks Elementary 2

Posted October 10, 2008
I have two children at this school and it is the first year for them both.The teachers they have this year could show more interest in responding when my husband and I have questions about their academic status.One of my children hasnt brought a progress report home as of yet and when I send notes about her progress or setting a time for a conference to see how she is adjusting I get no response.I have heard really good things about this school but my experience so far is proving otherwise.

Stocks Elementary 3

Posted June 16, 2008

Stocks Elementary 0

Posted April 21, 2008
I have 2 kids in this school and they enjoy it very much. I also like the teacher-parent relaionship. Whenever I have any questions about anything they are more than welcome to assist me. My husband and I have no problems with the learning process at this school.

Stocks Elementary
400 West Hope Lodge Street, Tarboro, NC  27886
Last modified Stocks Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stocks Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top