Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Stocks Elementary 5

Posted April 20, 2016
the teachers are good for the kids at the school. stock needs more volunteers at the school to help the teachers out. the teachers work hard and i am thinkful for the teacher that my kid have. the school is the best school in tarboro nc .

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 20, 2016
I will love to say think you Miss. Menke for being here for my kid. She is one of the best teachers at this school. think you

Stocks Elementary 5

Posted January 15, 2011
I have visited this school recently to read to students. This school has what is lacking in so many schools today, which is a welcoming climate. It starts when you go through the front door and see the colorful bulletin boards, friendly teachers, sun-filled lobby and a front office which is accessible and attractive. As a visitor I've enjoyed every minute I've spent in this school and I'm proud of the fine teaches that I know there, like Katie Schultz, Andie Green, Ms. Lyon, and Carrie Potter. Since Stocks has achieved a positive climate, the rest should be easy!

Stocks Elementary 2

Posted October 10, 2008
I have two children at this school and it is the first year for them both.The teachers they have this year could show more interest in responding when my husband and I have questions about their academic status.One of my children hasnt brought a progress report home as of yet and when I send notes about her progress or setting a time for a conference to see how she is adjusting I get no response.I have heard really good things about this school but my experience so far is proving otherwise.

Posted April 21, 2008
I have 2 kids in this school and they enjoy it very much. I also like the teacher-parent relaionship. Whenever I have any questions about anything they are more than welcome to assist me. My husband and I have no problems with the learning process at this school.

400 Hope Lodge St, Tarboro, NC  27886
Last modified Stocks Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.