W A Pattillo School 1

Posted April 27, 2010
WA Pattillo may be one of the worst schools ever in terms of controlling behavior issues. I also agree that they are only concerned about fund raising and covering up issues. Sylvia Cobb should not keep her job based on the number of job turnovers there.

W A Pattillo School 2

Posted September 30, 2009
There is a lot of turnover at this school. My child has had first year teachers 2 out of 3 years he has attended. He was an A Honor student in grades K-3 but his grades have dropped since attending this school. When I had concerns about his math teacher, the principal, Sylvia Cobb kept acting like it was no big deal. The class was not on track on what they were supposed to have been learning. When I wanted to put him in another class with an experienced Math teacher she ignored my concerns. He ending up not passing the Math EOG in 5th grade. I think they personally care more about fundraising than the childrens education! My concerns were ignored. I will not be sending my daughter to that school!

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted August 27, 2007
I love Pattillo A+. I have my fourth child coming in fourth grade. My kids are honor students and this school contributes to their grades. This is my favorite school out of the four they attend. Keep up the good work teachers and faculty!!!!!!!

W A Pattillo School 5

Posted June 08, 2006
Pattillo A+ is a wonderful school. My child has really done great maintaining a B and A honor roll since 4th grade. The teachers and staff are very supportive to the students and parents. My child is on his last year there this fall, will miss it alot.

W A Pattillo School 5

Posted November 09, 2004
Pattillo is a great school. The teachers and staff are excellent. I would highly recommend this school to any parent in Edgecombe County.

W A Pattillo School
501 East Avenue, Tarboro, NC  27886
Last modified W A Pattillo School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W A Pattillo School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.