Bad
Good

WA Pattillo may be one of the worst schools ever in terms of controlling behavior issues. I also agree that they are only concerned about fund raising and covering up issues. Sylvia Cobb should not keep her job based on the number of job turnovers there.

There is a lot of turnover at this school. My child has had first year teachers 2 out of 3 years he has attended. He was an A Honor student in grades K-3 but his grades have dropped since attending this school. When I had concerns about his math teacher, the principal, Sylvia Cobb kept acting like it was no big deal. The class was not on track on what they were supposed to have been learning. When I wanted to put him in another class with an experienced Math teacher she ignored my concerns. He ending up not passing the Math EOG in 5th grade. I think they personally care more about fundraising than the childrens education! My concerns were ignored. I will not be sending my daughter to that school!

I love Pattillo A+. I have my fourth child coming in fourth grade. My kids are honor students and this school contributes to their grades. This is my favorite school out of the four they attend. Keep up the good work teachers and faculty!!!!!!!

Last modified W A Pattillo School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6