Bad
Good

Thomasville Primary School 5

Posted May 05, 2014
My child was learning slowly but his teachers worked with him and he is doing very well! Thanks for all the help from his teachers! Mrs. Kayla Mabe & Mrs Lena mabe!

Thomasville Primary School 1

Posted May 20, 2013
My daughter went to this school, which was .5 of a mile from our house but we were not in the school district. In her second grade class there were kids sleeping at their desks and not turning in homework and were passing on the the next grade. When we moved to another district we found her classes at Thomasville were 1 to 2 years behind her current school. The failure rate on the EOG tests was over 80% at Thomasville, and at her new school it's less than 10%. The Thomasville school system is a joke and when you talk to other teachers from the area the laugh at Thomasville schools. Other than that the teachers were nice and trying to make it however they could at that school. I have always believed in education and my daughter was a straight A student at Thomasville. Now she is an A,B student and having to work for it. So if you want an easy school then go to Thomasville, otherwise move on.

Thomasville Primary School 5

Posted July 22, 2007
The academic program for my child when she was in the first grade was great. I was able to get involved with a crazy work schedule. Mrs. Miller is awesome. Thank you for making my child's year the best. I would also like to say to Mrs. Miller wow I wished I had a teacher like you. I hope when my son gets to the first grade your his teacher. Again thank you.

Thomasville Primary School
915 East Sunrise Ave, Thomasville, NC  27360
Last modified Thomasville Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.