Thomasville, NC

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

This school is awesome! The new teachers are cool and the program trips are the best!
May 19, 2012

Posted July 01, 2015
Awesome home school with the best guidance available by Linde Brittain, as she treats her students as if each child was her own. They are taught at home without constraints and at their own paces. Linde Brittain has a heart of gold and gets blamed when some students quit or do not apply themselves. Just remember people," you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink!" I thank her for opening her school, accepting my kids into the home school packet program and most of all for her ambition to put her heart into her schooling and students as if each one of them was her own. May God Bless her always! My eldest daughter graduated from Brittain Academy and her success at Wingate School of Pharmacy has everything to do with Linde Brittain and her home school program at BRITTAIN ACADEMY!! She has three years left and will be only 23 years old when she graduates as a Pharmacist. Thank you Linde Brittain for everything you do at Brittain Academy as you are a great mentor with an excellent fun filled calendar of events that even home schooled students can enjoy yearly. Well worth the money and peace of mind as no student is looked over or EVER LEFT BEHIND!!

Brittain Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 01, 2015
Awesome home school with the best guidance available by Linde Brittain, as she treats her students as if each child was her own. They are taught at home without constraints and at their own paces. Linde Brittain has a heart of gold and gets blamed when some students quit or do not apply themselves. Just remember people," you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink!" I thank her for opening her school, accepting my kids into the home school packet program and most of all for her ambition to put her heart into her schooling and students as if each one of them was her own. May God Bless her always! My eldest daughter graduated from Brittain Academy and her success at Wingate School of Pharmacy has everything to do with Linde Brittain and her home school program as BRITTAIN ACADEMY!! She has three years left and will be only 23 when she graduates as a Pharmacist. Thank you Linde Brittain for everything you do at Brittain Academy as you are a great mentor with an excellent fun filled calendar of events that even home schooled students can enjoy yearly. Well worth the money and peace of mind as no student is looked over or EVER LEFT BEHIND!!

Posted May 04, 2015
I love my school!!! Dr. Brittain is awesome and is always there when I need her. And I can even go to the school when ever I want to still get in some chill time with my friends. I don't ever want to go back to public school again!!!

Posted September 09, 2013
Its a great school got my diploma from brittain in August, they clearly tell you that gtcc doesnt take the diploma from them but ftcc does I start in the spring and the ladies are WONDER FUL

Brittain Academy 1

Posted January 16, 2013
I would like to know where you all so called graduaed from college with this fake diploma. I can't get ino any college with it. Not even GTCC which is the communiy college or any online school. It's a scam, they just want your money.

Brittain Academy 1

Posted August 28, 2012
Hi, it's me again. Proving that just posting the same stuff with a 1 star rating is possible. They should be ashamed to call themselves an academy, school, or anything else that pretends to stress academic growth.

Posted May 31, 2012
This school is a fantastic way to get ahead in life with a very supportive staff they all really want you to succeed this was one of my best academic decisions

Posted May 31, 2012
this school is a very smart decision for any parent to send their child. the people who work there are very supportive and help you throughout the whole educational experience. if i had to do it all over again i would still most definitely send my child there

Posted May 19, 2012
The adult high school diploma program works. I got my diploma and went to college. I have a degree now and for that I am grateful. 5 stars!

Posted May 19, 2012
I live this school. I graduated and went on to get my BD last year. Thanks to Brittain Academy, I have a good job & college education. Thanks.

Brittain Academy