Brier Creek Elementary 0

Posted August 13, 2008
I really enjoy it. I think that it's a good web site. My daughter attend this school and I love the Teacher's. Thanks, Kay Cabe

Posted March 30, 2008
This school is wonderful. I feel confident every day that my child is getting a great education. The teachers help your kids with whatever their needs are.

Posted March 07, 2008
I can't say enough about this school. I think Dr. Allen does a wonderful job of being a leader and friend to all the kids. I have always felt a warm and welcome feeling everytime I entered into the building. It is a school of high standards and it shows in the staff and children. I am so lucky to have my child attending such a great school with such a caring staff. Thanks for all you hard work.. you all desirve much more. Proud parent of a Brier Creek student.

Posted November 15, 2007
Great School! The atmosphere makes you think of a private school. Very cozy and small. The teachers are great and friendly. Great parent involvement too.

Brier Creek Elementary 4

Posted November 21, 2006
Brier Creek Elementary is a fantastic school. The teachers are very knowledgeable, helpful and caring toward the students and parents. Dr. Allen (the principal) is a very hands on principal who cares about the well being and success of every student (as well as her faculty). Many parents are involved with their child, their child's teacher and the school. I am proud of the education my children are receiving at Brier Creek and hope I receive the same high standard of teaching from Brown Middle School and East Davidson High School. Thank you, Dr. Allen and staff.

Posted March 11, 2006

Brier Creek Elementary
175 Watford Road, Thomasville, NC  27360
Last modified Brier Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brier Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.