Posted September 03, 2008

Posted March 22, 2008
Our daughter moved to East after 8 years at a Christian school and absolutely loves it! Mrs. Smith is a one-of-a-kind principle! She loves the students and does everything she can to encourage them to keep their grades, as well as their morals, up. This is a superior school!

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted August 06, 2007
I am currently a Senior at East Davidson and I love it. East is a home for the students, staff and administration. We love our school. The teachers are incredible and Mrs. Smith is by far the best principal I have ever had. She is so dedicated to the school and she call's us 'her children'. I would recommend East to anyone that wants to learn, have fun, and enjoy high school years.

Posted November 07, 2006
This is A alsome School I play basketball For Them i also make great Grades, plus We have the Greatest Principle Ever Ms.Smith

East Davidson High 3

Posted October 31, 2006

Posted September 12, 2006
- a former student
East is a great school with wonderful teachers and staff. By far the best school I could have ever attended.

East Davidson High 4

Posted September 07, 2004
This is my daughters 2nd year at this school and the staff and mainly the principal are awesome. They set high standards for these students and the principal treats these children as if they were one of her own. A great school and a great learning enviroment. Any questions or concerns the principal takes care of promptly. She deserves our praise.

East Davidson High 4

Posted February 05, 2004
This is my daughter's first year at East. So far, we have been pleased with the school and with Ms. Smith the princiapal. My only concern has been with getting in touch with some of the teachers that are also athlete staff members, but once this was brought to Ms. Smith's attention, this concern was quickly resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

East Davidson High 2

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student
unless the students want to learn and not just attend class, the davidson county school system will not help them. i am a former student and had i not pursued my personal education, i would have been spoon-fed, the same curriculum for four years.

East Davidson High
1408 Lake Road, Thomasville, NC  27360
Last modified East Davidson High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Davidson High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.