Posted October 09, 2010
Hasty is the best!! The administration & teachers really care about the kids. The kids always come first. There is an atmosphere of love, caring & community that is pervasive in everything they do.

Posted April 27, 2010
This is no doubt the best school in the County, however the lunches served need to be addressed. The kids never have a hot lunch. It is always cold, dried out, or tastless.

Posted May 27, 2009
Great School. I have been very pleased with my daughter's first year there. I know first grade will be just as pleasant!

Posted May 26, 2009
I have grandkids that go to this school. I feel by far it is the best school in the Davidson county school system. It starts from the top and trickles down to the students. We all have callings in life and I feel Ms. Withers was made for this position. She is great. The faculty seems to be just like her. The teachers are dedicated to the needs of the children they teach, work extra hours, and are always there when needed. Even the lunch room staff are very friendly and helpful when you visit your children and have lunch with them. To sum it up, I am proud to call Hasty 'MY SCHOOL OF CHOICE'.

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted April 30, 2007

Hasty Elementary
325 Hasty School Road, Thomasville, NC  27360
(336) 475-1924
Last modified Hasty Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hasty Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.