Pilot Elementary 5

Posted June 11, 2009
i have 3 children at pilot...i would recommend pilot to any parent...everyone at pilot makes you and your children feel like family....i love pilot

Pilot Elementary 0

Posted July 14, 2008
I have been an employee of pilot for the past 19+ years. I have seen this school grow and the children thrive in a caring and loving enviroment. I am not a parent of a student now but both of my children did attend school here. They were very prepared for middle and high school. I am a school bus driver and cafeteria worker.

Pilot Elementary 0

Posted September 27, 2007
Pilot is a good school, my daughter has been there sence she started school and she seems to like it very well. She has done well there.I would recommend it to anyone.

Pilot Elementary 5

Posted June 12, 2007
Pilot is a great school! My daughter is in 2nd grade and I could not ask for a better learning environment for her. The teachers and support staff are wonderful and the administration is exceptional (especially the assistant principal). I feel very fortunate that my child attends Pilot and would recommend this school to any parent who wants his/her child going to a school where she/he will be taught in a caring manner.

Pilot Elementary 2

Posted February 11, 2006

Pilot Elementary
145 Pilot School Road, Thomasville, NC  27360
Last modified Pilot Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.