Troutman Elementary School 1

Posted January 21, 2014
This school has gone downhill the past few years. It is not because of the teachers though. The teachers at this school are absolutely amazing! They work hard and produce results. Not the same can be said about the leadership team though. They make the school an unhappy place for their teachers, in turn, many of the teachers have lost their passion for teaching (which is so sad) or even left the school mid year! That is sad too and it breaks my heart! Morale is low because of that reason, but the teachers still persevere. If the leadership was like the teachers, that place would be AMAZING!

Posted September 26, 2013
The more time I spend at Troutman Elementary School, the more impressed I am with the Admistration, Staff, and kids! I have spent time in several different schools accosts the country and I have to say that this group ranks at the top! The staff, from the Principal to cafeteria , and all the teachers in between give their all for the kids and families. It is so wonderful to see teachers who care so much about what they do! You never hear complaints from this group. They are willing to do whatever is needed to ensure each child is a success,

Posted August 28, 2013
The teachers are great, I feel my children are in a safe environment, my kids wake up excited about school every day.

Troutman Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2013
Troutman Elementary has a hard working teachers and staff. The school is very diverse and it has pulled through and always shown growth. I would not send my kids to any other school because I believe in this one. It would be great if more parents would get involved with helping out in the school or with the PTO there is always things to do.

Troutman Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
Troutman elementary offers a safe secure positive learning environment with an amazing staff! The students are so amazing and love to learn!

Posted August 09, 2013
My school is an awesome school because it is able to serve so many students in a small community! The teachers are very dedicated to seeing all students be successful. Last year our school scored the highest growth in our district and continues to find ways to improve our learning environment so that every student can learn. Our school could be improved with more parent involvement and community volunteers in order to reach more students on a more personal level and to give some students another positive role model in their life. Overall I think this is the best school and very deserving of this award because of the hard work, dedication and positive attitudes of the faculty, staff and community. It would certainly be used to better the learning environment for the students since that is our school focus.

Posted August 25, 2012
Entering our 6th year at TES, We can not say enough good things about our school, we've had some changes, changes are good especially for the kids. Our Principal and Assistant Principal are wonderful role models, they are parents as well and they understand both sides of the Parent Teacher communication. TES had the highest growth out of all the 17 elementary schools in the district with 6.7 points growth! Thank you to all our teachers that stay after school, always have time to answer questions, are there for OUR KIDS..

Posted May 28, 2012
My oldest child is about to graduate the 5th grade at TES and my other 2 sons are in 2nd and Kindergarten. I love the dedicated teachers at TES they go above and beyond to make sure the children get a great education. The teachers make learning fun and do a very good job at presenting the infomation in ways that will reach the many diffrent learning styles in the classroom.

Posted May 28, 2012
My daughter is just finishing her K year. It has been absolutely wonderful. We could not have asked for a better experience. She is above grade level and the teacher made sure she stayed challenged with customized activities and learning for her 'group'. The principal does care about making the school a better place. She is not only admin for TES but she is a parent of children who attend there. As a local realtor I have moved many families in this area - I have not yet moved one into the school district who has regretted it. On paper the test scores may not be perfect but TES is a school consisting of all socioeconomic levels. Parent involvement is a mixed bag also. You will see parenting levels from full time to absent, including foster and homeless kids. It only takes a few kids with absent parents to bring down average scores. So TES is way more than what you can read on paper. As a parent I am very pleased with the school. As a realtor I am proud to have satisfied clients in the district. And as an MBA grad I understand that change takes time, red tape causes delay and no decision is going to please everyone.

Posted January 29, 2012
I am so thankful for the teachers at Troutman Elementary. They are the most dedicated, hard wroking, loving, caring, and kind teachers in the area. Both of my children enjoy attending school there. Troutman Elementary offers real-world diversity in a safe and nurturing environment. My children love the science lab!

Troutman Elementary School
220 South Main Street, Troutman, NC  28166
Last modified Troutman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troutman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.