Bad
Good

I have 3 children in this school. One of them is a special needs child. I have really like all of the teachers that my children have had. Ms. Singleton is an absolute wonderful asset to the school. All of their teachers have cared and shared concerns they have. If we see one of their teachers out around town, they speak to the children and to me about what is going on. That means a lot to me.

My son is in the 5th grade at VFL. elementary. We came to this school 3-4 years ago. He has gone from a vibrant, happy, confident little boy and is now depressed, and lacks the self confidence he once had, He has begun to doubt his own abilities since attending this school. His best year was 3rd grade with Ms. Singleton. The teacher he had for 2nd grade and now has for 5th grade, fails to return emails and messages unless you talk to the principle.. The 1st grade teacher he had "Ms.A" never returned any message or notes I sent to her. I thank GOD that we are not able and blessed to be moving to a much better school. If I had a choice i would not have allowed to attend this school. I will be continuing as I have been doing all along that he is smart and can do anything he sets his mind to. I do not believe that most of the teachers here at this school have the best interest of Each child at heart. Here i believe that there are children left behind.. but still passed to the next grade.

VFL is a great school with dedicated Administrators and Teachers. They deserve a pat on the back and don't here thank you as much as they should. I thank you for what you have done for my children and my neices. Good Job to Mrs. Thomas and Mrs. Kraft for helping my so adjust and get along with other when no one else could.

I had two students who went through this school. It is very obvious that everyone at this school cares about the children. The test results reflect the care, because this school does as well as some of the more "advantaged" schools in the area.

I think VFLE is an excellent school with a wonderful faculty. They always strive to meet the needs of all the children and their test score indicate their effort!

Last modified Vanceboro-Farm Life Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.