Vass, NC

Posted August 19, 2014
My grandchildren attend V-L. One will be a first grader and one a 3rd grader. They have loved going to school there. They never want to miss a day! Their teachers have been very caring and nurturing. These kids have really grown academically. The Principal and Administrative Assistant are fantastic - hope the system will keep them in this school.

Posted August 05, 2014
This school is full of compassionate teachers and administrators who have the students' best interest at heart. Although administration has had a high turnover in the past few years, I am confident that the current administrators feel this school is the gold medal and want to stay for a long time. I have always been pleased with this school.

Posted August 12, 2011
My nieces and nephews go to this school and they absolutely love it. The teachers are great and the assistants in the classrooms make all the difference in the world! When we moved to the area 2 years ago, I almost considered home schooling, but I'm so glad that I didn't! I have only good things to say about this school!

Posted October 01, 2009
We have the best teachers!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I think the teachers at Vass-Lakeview are fabulous. They really care about their students and go way above for them.

Posted September 16, 2009
Admin. and teachers are so very caring and do a great job with such a diversity of students/I.E. Low and high income families

Vass-Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted September 21, 2007
I agree with most everything written about this school. Great school. Two issues: 1. Teachers need to update websites, use them and email as a means of communication. 2. Teachers need to learn the value of saying Thank You and writing thank you notes!!

Posted September 12, 2007
Awesome, My child loves this school! The teachers, everything! So keep up the good work!

Posted January 12, 2006
This was a wonderful experience for my entire family not just my two girls. my oldest went for two years and my youngest went for one. I know that I miss this school as much as my girls do. We are now in Alaska and they don't have the reapor that the staff at Vass-Lakeview has with all the kids. If your looking for a good school to send your kids to look no further send your kids here for sure.

Vass-Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
This is a wonderful school. My children attended for 4 years, and everyone including teachers, TAs, the principal, custodians, cafeteria workers, front office staff, were all very friendly and truly care about children.

141 James Street, Vass, NC  28394
Last modified Vass-Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vass-Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top