Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

great teachers and staff. I love that the send books home with the students for summer reading and they pick one book the whole school reads together during a month.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My special needs son attends Ms. Trevino's class and he loves school. He is non-Verbal but is starting to talk more. Great school and friendly staff. My daughter will be attending in the fall. She can't wait.

My grandchildren attend V-L. One will be a first grader and one a 3rd grader. They have loved going to school there. They never want to miss a day! Their teachers have been very caring and nurturing. These kids have really grown academically. The Principal and Administrative Assistant are fantastic - hope the system will keep them in this school.

This school is full of compassionate teachers and administrators who have the students' best interest at heart. Although administration has had a high turnover in the past few years, I am confident that the current administrators feel this school is the gold medal and want to stay for a long time. I have always been pleased with this school.

My nieces and nephews go to this school and they absolutely love it. The teachers are great and the assistants in the classrooms make all the difference in the world! When we moved to the area 2 years ago, I almost considered home schooling, but I'm so glad that I didn't! I have only good things to say about this school!

We have the best teachers!!!!!!!!!

I think the teachers at Vass-Lakeview are fabulous. They really care about their students and go way above for them.

Admin. and teachers are so very caring and do a great job with such a diversity of students/I.E. Low and high income families

I agree with most everything written about this school. Great school. Two issues: 1. Teachers need to update websites, use them and email as a means of communication. 2. Teachers need to learn the value of saying Thank You and writing thank you notes!!

Awesome, My child loves this school! The teachers, everything! So keep up the good work!

Last modified Vass-Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.