Posted August 14, 2012
Excellent School- My children went there for 3 years and are so far advanced of the students at there new school after we moved away. Wish we could have moved this school with us.

Posted April 25, 2012
Love, Loveeee this school, my daugther is in kinder garden and she is already reading at first grade level, teacher Mrs Whithing is Great!!! the school always have something going on as far activities, everyone is so nice and friendly..thanks Forest Pine

Posted August 20, 2011
I have two children at Forest Pines and have been very satisfied with the school and the teachers. The 'specials' rotation is great - extra sessions with art, music, Spanish, technology, library, etc. The teachers have been very responsive and approachable. My kids have really enjoyed it,and I also feel like they're getting solid instruction. I do wish they had better support with teachers' aides, but in this economy I can understand how that's not top priority. I think that the administration also does a good job keeping parents informed about upcoming deadlines and activities.

Posted May 15, 2011
Tremendous school...teachers and administration!!! We moved our child from a nearby private school to Forest Pines because our child and we were so unhappy with the private school. Since being in Forest Pines, he has completely turned around and is now thriving. We owe this to the positive, competent, and caring environment in this school. We strongly recommend Forest Pines!

Posted March 02, 2010
We have been very pleased with Forest Pines Drive Elementary. Our son had a great start in kindergarten and has continued to flourish since entering 1st grade. He has also built great friendships thus far!

Forest Pines Elementary 1

Posted March 01, 2010
Terrible, the students do not learn at grade level. we have had 3 bad teachers 3 years in a row.

Posted February 12, 2009

Forest Pines Elementary 1

Posted November 06, 2008
We were at this school for only 1 year (2207-2008). We had a difficult year there. I have a child with ADHD and had problems with the particular teacher we received. The staff seemed courteous, but trying to receive special services was difficult. Again, teacher was difficult to communicate with and staff seemed out of touch with ADHD issues.

Posted September 23, 2008
Great School! Both of my children are very happy. THe administration and teaching staff are very approachable and willing to listen. LOVE this school!

Posted November 28, 2007
We moved here the second year the school was at the Dubois Center. We've since moved into our new building in the Wakefield area. The teachers are professional, the kids WANT to learn, and the staff is so helpful. There are a variety of teachers with different teaching skill sets. My children have thrived and due to our popularity, new school, and outstanding education, we are overcrowded.

Forest Pines Elementary
11455 Forest Pines Drive, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Forest Pines Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Pines Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.