PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I went to this school for 1 year and had horrible experiences. One thing is they lost me in a park. Second thing is my teacher when we where doing a play called me an eiddet and would send me to the accounting lady to do math because im an ec child and they thought that was the right thing to do. They teach all the middle schoolers at a 6th grade level no matter what grade 7th or 8th. They would send me to what they called iss because I did not fit in class. They do not handle their money well at ALL. I would stay far far away from this school.

Fantastic opportunities for the students. Very small class size. Now that they have found a location on Lois Lane it looks like a more stable environment with room for growth. My daughter will graduate from Rejoice! and has gained the confidence she lacked before enrolling her there. The dance and drama ministry teams give students the opportunity to give back to the community. Worth every penny spent on tuition, especially since the after-school programs are mostly included in the cost!

This school is not at 3211 Rogers Road Wake Forest. It's currently located at a church. Always check to be sure schools are properly registered with the state of NC through the NC Department of NonPublic Education with the right name and address etc. to avoid issues transitioning to other schools or back to the public school system.

I have been at RCS for a few years. It is the best school I have ever attended. My teachers care about my grades and my choices in and out of school. Not only have I made great friends, but what feels like a great family. I love how every one knows every one, no matter the age difference. This school is a blessing. I would be scared to see myself without this school!

We are very thankful for Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest. Our daughter is thriving in an environment that is Christ-centered. All of the teachers are great role models and the administrator goes beyond the call of duty to help mold the young people. This is not your typical Christian school. The staff accepts each student for who he is. Students don't have to fit into a "mold." We love RCS!!!

I believe the premise for this school is good. Wake Forest needs a Christian based school that has high education standards. We toured this school and considered it for our kids, but I think that with them not having a permanent location and renting space is a great concern to parents and students. Also, I do not think they have safety as a priority. I have seen many times small kids playing in the parking lot near the school with teachers supervising but sitting in lawn chairs. They do not seem to have the amenities they should considering the price they charge and I would advise any parent to really investigate prior to enrolling here.

I am trilled we have become apart of the Rejoice Community School! My Daughter is in the 6th grade and loves the school, teachers as well as students. She has shown an enormous confidence that I have not seen since 2nd grade. This school is the absolute best!!!!

The faculty and staff are the kindest and most professional of any I have served with. Academic expectations are high and classroom size is small. My own children attend Rejoice and are growing in grace and knowledge. Thanks to Dr. Romano for casting a clear, sound vision and having the wisdom and compassion to command our following. God is at work at Rejoice Community School.

Rejoice Community School has allowed for a smooth transition from summer to school for my children. The staff seems excited for the learning opportunities this year will bring and that spills over onto the kids. I am thankful for not only the academic education my children will receive but also the Christ like attitude that is displayed in the hearts, words and deeds of each of these teachers.

Small classroom environment, one on one instruction. Lots of focus on the arts and finding individuals gifts. The Lord comes first to the principal and staff. The older grades work great with the younger grades, and are very helpful.

Last modified Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest is a Private school that serves grades PK-12