Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest 1

Posted September 02, 2014
My child and I loved the teachers. We think there are good people here. Unfortunately, the administrator is a crook.. Every school she opens, closes fast, because she hides money, and lies very well. It is very sad to all affect by it. RUN

Posted July 08, 2014
I have been at RCS for a few years. It is the best school I have ever attended. My teachers care about my grades and my choices in and out of school. Not only have I made great friends, but what feels like a great family. I love how every one knows every one, no matter the age difference. This school is a blessing. I would be scared to see myself without this school!

Posted July 08, 2014
We are very thankful for Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest. Our daughter is thriving in an environment that is Christ-centered. All of the teachers are great role models and the administrator goes beyond the call of duty to help mold the young people. This is not your typical Christian school. The staff accepts each student for who he is. Students don't have to fit into a "mold." We love RCS!!!

Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest 2

Posted June 05, 2014
I believe the premise for this school is good. Wake Forest needs a Christian based school that has high education standards. We toured this school and considered it for our kids, but I think that with them not having a permanent location and renting space is a great concern to parents and students. Also, I do not think they have safety as a priority. I have seen many times small kids playing in the parking lot near the school with teachers supervising but sitting in lawn chairs. They do not seem to have the amenities they should considering the price they charge and I would advise any parent to really investigate prior to enrolling here.

Posted September 16, 2013
I am trilled we have become apart of the Rejoice Community School! My Daughter is in the 6th grade and loves the school, teachers as well as students. She has shown an enormous confidence that I have not seen since 2nd grade. This school is the absolute best!!!!

Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest 4

Posted September 11, 2013
The faculty and staff are the kindest and most professional of any I have served with. Academic expectations are high and classroom size is small. My own children attend Rejoice and are growing in grace and knowledge. Thanks to Dr. Romano for casting a clear, sound vision and having the wisdom and compassion to command our following. God is at work at Rejoice Community School.

Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest 4

Posted September 10, 2013
Rejoice Community School has allowed for a smooth transition from summer to school for my children. The staff seems excited for the learning opportunities this year will bring and that spills over onto the kids. I am thankful for not only the academic education my children will receive but also the Christ like attitude that is displayed in the hearts, words and deeds of each of these teachers.

Posted September 10, 2013
Small classroom environment, one on one instruction. Lots of focus on the arts and finding individuals gifts. The Lord comes first to the principal and staff. The older grades work great with the younger grades, and are very helpful.

Posted March 01, 2013
I love the teachers and the school is great. Everyone is so friendly at the school and a strong leadership program.

Posted November 03, 2012
Our family life has been profoundly impacted since making the decision to leave public school for Rejoice. Given our only experiences with public school, we were cautiously optimistic of our decision to make the switch, and could not have envisioned the difference it has made in our child and in our family. The 4-day school week is a wonderful thing, our child has been able to accelerate a grade level in academics when before he was struggling in the public classroom. The small classes with excellent teachers is a gift to our child that is well worth the affordable tuition here. The school has more special classes and social functions than we ever had in public school and it has a small family feel to it. Our family can never return to public school now experiencing this amazing difference. We could not imagine how much the Christian curriculum and environment could positively impact our child as it has done. The principal is a wonderful, compassionate person and truly believes in delivering what she promises. The students are great and respect their teachers and one another. I wholeheartedly agree with the other comment that this school is a hidden gem in Wake Forest!

Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest
3211 Rogers Road, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rejoice Community School of Wake Forest Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.