Richland Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
My child entered this school when we moved here from up North. I am so grateful that he was a fifth grader because I know I couldn't have made it through another year in this school. His teacher was inexperienced, there is little support from the staff except to cover any lack and errors on their part. I received supposedly reviewed class work back with spelling errors on it (on the teacher's side). I ended up having to hire a private tutor for my child. This is a new school so the small class sizes are impressive, however, my advice is to look elsewhere.

Richland Creek Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2013
Amazing faculty, warm and friendly!! They treat children with so much respect and build confidence like I have never seen before. I feel blessed that we transferred here. Best school, most caring principal in Wake county!!

Richland Creek Elementary School
530 East Perry Avenue, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Richland Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richland Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.