Bad
Good

Amazing faculty & staff. Brand new beautiful campus. Wonderful place to learn. This is our 3rd consecutive year and I am very happy with Richland Creek overall.

New School - lots of growing pains, not inclusive of special needs. I request a new assignment and I am happy to have only wasted one year here.

My child entered this school when we moved here from up North. I am so grateful that he was a fifth grader because I know I couldn't have made it through another year in this school. His teacher was inexperienced, there is little support from the staff except to cover any lack and errors on their part. I received supposedly reviewed class work back with spelling errors on it (on the teacher's side). I ended up having to hire a private tutor for my child. This is a new school so the small class sizes are impressive, however, my advice is to look elsewhere.

Amazing faculty, warm and friendly!! They treat children with so much respect and build confidence like I have never seen before. I feel blessed that we transferred here. Best school, most caring principal in Wake county!!

Last modified Richland Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.