Posted April 18, 2014
All Saints Academy offers an innovative educational model, known as Maximum Challenge. Students are tested and placed in skill based groups for reading, writing, and math allowing them to be challenged at the appropriate level for each of these subjects. The small class sizes (5-12 students) and the rich classical curriculum allow for a truly customized education for every student, whether gifted, regularly developing, or special needs. ASA is a school for the whole family.

Posted April 17, 2014
Excellent. This school serves ALL children and has the best education in the area. I would definitely highly recommend.

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints Academy welcomes children of all learning abilities so that if each of your children are unique (and they are), they can all be educated under the same roof, each getting what he or she needs. The staff are loving, compassionate and passionate about educating the children in their care. The curriculum is Classical, you will not find common core here. Both of my children have attended ASA, my oldest is about to graduate a local college prep HS and will be going to college in the fall. My children have had a great experience at ASA, they've learned virtue and the that justice really means each getting what he or she needs.

Posted April 17, 2014
A great school to form our kids in education and faith! Parents are teachers and a discount is given for volunteerism.

Posted April 17, 2014
This is our son's first year at ASA and he absolutely loves every aspect! As parents, we really appreciate the unique schedule that is developed for each student and are impressed by the rigorous yet appropriate academic expectations for our son. At a previous school we had become concerned because we did not see them adequately preparing him for high school (and certainly not college!) but ASA has, in a nurturing but positive way, given him the tools he will need to be successful in the high school environment.

Posted April 17, 2014
Excellent classical education, great teachers & staff. This school provides a warm, nurturing, safe, and excellent education for all my children.

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints Academy is the best school ever. The teachers are so caring towards the students. They help all of the students work towards their greatest potential. They are the only private school I know of that is working with kids no matter what their academic potential. I tell people that they are a network of love with eyes of faith and heart that wont give up. I couldn't have found a better school. Catherine Busam

Posted April 17, 2014
Amazing! The school's goal to keep the family together all while meeting the needs of each individual child is like no other school in existence. My three children are being challenged, but at their pace, not what the state says it should be. They are growing in their faith and learning how to put that into practice on a daily basis. The fact that the school meets each child's needs allows each student to see that this is how God designed us to live. All Saints Academy helps the children learn how to love and support each other. All Saints Academy is family!

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints Academy embodies a love for educating ALL children.. It truly is an ALL inclusive school that cares for the specific needs of each and every child.

Posted January 24, 2014
This is a school that made me understand the power of having passion for students. I have seen so many schools but never seen anything like this. One of a kind... caring, passionate, quality education. The result is priceless.

All Saints Academy
4154 Shearon Farms Ave Suite 100, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified All Saints Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.