Bad
Good

My little girl has been goin to I've since she was in pre k an all the teachers are great with the kids an I appreciate all the put up with.

We relocated to the area a few months ago. My children attend this school and it is absolutly excellent. From the princepal to the teachers. It is obvious the students love it too!!! I feel lucky to have my children attend. Thanks for all the hard work!

I think the teachers really work hard and the students are great and most try very hard to learn.

Jonathan Valley is the best school that my child has attended. We moved to NC recently and Jonathan Valley has welcomed my family with open arms. The teachers really care about the students, and want the students to acheive. It is obvious that they all teach from the heart. This has to be the best school in Haywood County!

JVE is an awesome school. My child has ADHD and his teachers have just been wonderful in working with him & keeping in contact with me. In fact he made A-B Honor roll this last 9 weeks. His first time ever (he's now in 3rd grade).

Great school bully free and active caring teachers!

Great school, I think it is very creative and fun for kids.

Jonathan Valley is by far the best school I have seen in a long time.The teachers and staff are friendly and always concern about the kids safety.The importance of education is off the charts and the teachers truly care.Their principal is wonderful and can always be seen interacting with the kids.I hope all kids and parents experience a school as great as Jonathan Valley.

My Daughter has attended from Kindergarten to the present (the grade). I have been impressed with the level of commitment demonstrated by the leadership and staff to the progress of all the students. My daughter has excelled in this environment; she is currently on the 'A B honor roll'. I believe that it is among the top ranked schools in the state. Regardless of those standings the school continues to pursue excellence in all their work.

Last modified Jonathan Valley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.