Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Willow Springs Elementary 2

Posted May 04, 2016
This was a great school the first few years, not sure what has changed. The no bullying policy is a joke, have reported threats to the principal and was told nothing could be done. A child was physically hurt and nothing was done. There are some great teachers there, but I have noticed a change in certain areas of the school. Very sad as this was a great school! To allow another child to harm another child when you are made aware by several parents, is not acceptible and to continue to allow it,in one class with nothing done is not okay.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs. Alala is a wonderful example of what a teacher should be. She cares about her class and parents. She was always there to guide the children and discipline when needed in the right way and show love and concern. She is a great teacher! Thank you for being an awesome leader!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 04, 2016
It doesn't develop integrity when you say you have a no bullying policy but you allow it to happen and no punishment is given to a child that continues to harm another child that is a great student that never gets into trouble or bothers anyone. A child should never feel scared to go the bathroom because of a child harming them in elementary school? And going to the teacher and she does nothing to help? The parent tries taking to the teacher and principal and nothing changes? That's not integrity or an honest school that I can trust to leave my child at. When you are more worried about chalk on the pavement than a child's care then it is time to rethink your values and reasons for being a principal. You are not taking care of the children any longer and that is a shame.

Willow Springs Elementary 1

Posted January 26, 2015
BULLYING. Multiple calls saying,"Your child was hit by another student today." Consequences were scarce,including a gun threat. My son was told he would be beat up on the bus. After encouraging him to defend himself, I sent him to school with a recorder. There was name calling between the kids, and my son told the bus driver but was screamed at to"Be quiet"and told the other child was not name calling. This led to the other child physically attacking mine. I was told by staff that bullying is 1 child repeatedly bothering another. My child was attacked by more than 1 child. Really? Because there are signs up in the school, and they tout the bullying prevention horn, there CANNOT be a bullying issue-The problem is my child's social skills and his personality that instigates bullying.VICTIM BLAMING. If the staff refuses to see a problem, the problem will never be fixed. My recorder proved the inefficiency at dealing with children reporting bullying. Now, the children are not allowed to bring electronics to school or they will be expelled from the bus. An attempt at covering up what actually takes place at this school,more concerned about their image than the wellbeing of the children.

Posted November 19, 2014
Great school! Teachers are phenomenal and love their students like their own child. I have nothing but good things to say about the school!

Willow Springs Elementary 1

Posted November 06, 2014
WORST before school program EVER! RUDE RUDE RUDE!!! I have never felt so disrespected in my life! Save your money!

Posted October 03, 2014
Willow Springs is an excellent school. I have moved to different locations over the past few years but continued to carry my children to this school. The principals & staff are wonderful. The education that these teachers provide here is amazing. There is no other place I would want my children to go.

Posted May 23, 2014
Willow springs is a wonderful school! This has been the best experience for my kids. They love their teachers and principals. The students are well behaved and kind to others.

Posted May 07, 2014
We love this school! My son loves this school! He cannot wait to go to school and does not want to Track out. We transferred from a Traditional calendar school to the Year round and my son was behind when he started. They have provided him extra help to get caught up and succeed! We are very pleased and highly recommend the school. We have also used the Before and After school care and he is very happy with those as well. And they have a garden which is such a great learning tool.

Posted July 19, 2013
This school is a hidden gem! Starting with the Principal Mrs. Miller ,and most of the teachers and assistant are like your ideal family.my daughter started here the 3-rd grade and we got Mrs.Rochford one of the most wonderful teacher.Then Ms Adams took care of Veronica.We came from Fuquay Elementary where we had horrible experience since the first kindergarten day.I'm sure they have wonderful teachers we just didn't had luck with them. Anyway I highly recommend Willow Springs Elementary in everyway. Did I mentioned my other child Daniel just started Kindergarten here. First week so far and I feel so relaxed because I know he is in the best care

6800 Dwight Rowland Rd, Willow Springs, NC  27592
Last modified Willow Springs Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.