Posted May 23, 2014
Willow springs is a wonderful school! This has been the best experience for my kids. They love their teachers and principals. The students are well behaved and kind to others.

Posted May 07, 2014
We love this school! My son loves this school! He cannot wait to go to school and does not want to Track out. We transferred from a Traditional calendar school to the Year round and my son was behind when he started. They have provided him extra help to get caught up and succeed! We are very pleased and highly recommend the school. We have also used the Before and After school care and he is very happy with those as well. And they have a garden which is such a great learning tool.

Posted July 17, 2013
My daughter started kindergarten at this school and we absolutely loved it! Mrs. Moore in kindergarten and Mrs. Haley in first grade were the kinds of teachers that I prayed for before my daughter ever started school. This school has a small community feel and is very welcoming and kind. The academics were excellent! We moved after second grade and I now know how blessed we were to be a part of Willow Springs. My daughters two schools following WS were a huge disappointment. We still talk about how much we loved it there. Mr. Langley was awesome too and when he retired we also liked his replacement Mrs. Miller. If you're moving to Fuquay Varina, do what you can to get into Willow Springs instead of Fuquay elementary. You won't regret it!

Posted August 01, 2012
I have two daughters who attend WSES, we have been here for 7 years now. My oldest just started middle school. I have loved every teacher and teacher assistant at this school every year K-5! When you walk through the school you are greeted with smiles and hellos even from those that may not know you or your child. The principle, assistant principle, and office staff are extremely friendly and very involved with the children. The cafeteria staff are also very friendly and helpful to parents and children. I hear friends complain about terrible experiences with staff at other elementary schools and I feel very blessed because I have never had a bad experience at WSES. I would highly recommend this school and would never send my girls any where else! I truely cannot say enough about WSES and their amazing staff. The PE teachers, arts teacher, counslors, library staff, everyone is wonderful!!

Posted March 22, 2012
I have two children that go here and they love it! The teachers have been amazing and love the kids as if they were their own. Although the school is a little large, the principal seems to know all the kids names and interacts with them on a daily basis, especially as they arrive in the morning. I would never dream of sending my kids anywhere else!!

Posted May 19, 2011
The leadership and community involvement at this school amazes me. I have two sons here and the eldest will be entering 3rd grade and I'm so thankful for the support and extra incentive that the students and parents have. The PTA is outstanding!!!

Willow Springs Elementary 4

Posted May 13, 2011
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what was the date of the schools December 2010 band concert??

Posted April 28, 2010
We love this school. The teachers are great and the staff does an excellent job at keeping parents involved and informed. It has a small town feel where the principal knows the student's names. We are very happy here and would not want to send our children anywhere else.

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
Although it is a school with a large population, it is a very tight family. Everyone is involved in the community and support each other.

Contact Information

6800 Dwight Rowland Road
Willow Springs, NC 27592

School website

Willow Springs Elementary
6800 Dwight Rowland Road, Willow Springs, NC  27592
Last modified Willow Springs Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Springs Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.