Posted May 03, 2009
My daughter has been at this school for 2 years and we love it! The facility and the staff are wonderful here.

Bradley Creek Elementary 0

Posted September 28, 2008
My daughter just started attending this school and comes home every day saying she loves it there. The teachers send home info/letters/memos to let my husband and I know what's going on in the school and what's going on with my child. I couldn't have picked a more effective school to educate my daughter. Thank you Bradley Creek!

Posted March 13, 2008
Because our 4 sons are spread out age wise, we have been a part of BCES for the past 19 years! Our experiences there have always been positive - even with boys who were not always 'angels.' We are so proud to say that ALL 4 of our sons have had Cathy Wilson and Debbie Thompson for the 5th grade and they did a fine job getting them ready for middle school. Thank you so much Cathy and Debbie!!

Bradley Creek Elementary 0

Posted January 03, 2008
This school has improved so much over the past couple years and I am so blessed that my child can attend!!!

Bradley Creek Elementary 4

Posted November 18, 2007
my daughter is going to a different school now due to redistricting, she is so unhappy, we will try to get back at bradley creek.every one is so friendly,a welcome atmosphere.

Bradley Creek Elementary 4

Posted May 31, 2007
This school offers an after school foreign language program so students will have exposure before high school. The decision to require all students to wear uniforms was excellent!

Posted February 18, 2005
- a former student

Bradley Creek Elementary
6211 Greenville Loop Road, Wilmington, NC  28409
(910) 350-2051
Last modified Bradley Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top