Wilmington, NC

Posted April 23, 2015
We arrived in the middle of the school year and my son got a wonderful 3rd grade teacher. I am so impressed with the hands on learning Blair provides my child. He has learned so much and is excited about school instead of dreading it.

Posted March 27, 2015
We love Blair! The teachers love their students and are dedicated to providing the best education for them. I love the diversity that Blair offers. We wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Posted March 24, 2015
Such an amazing group of teachers and staff is at Blair and they show us everyday that my child is important. They have the best interest of our children as their top priority.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 18, 2015
LOVE Blair! The teachers & staff are awesome and truly care about the students. We are so happy to be a Blair family!

Posted March 18, 2015
Blair is the friendliest and most fun elementary school ever! My kids love it. It's an awesome small town style school where everyone knows everyone's name and watches out for everyone's children. The staff is top notch, from the front desk to the lunchroom crew.

Posted March 18, 2015
We absolutely LOVE Blair! The office staff, teachers and all faculty are amazing and so friendly. My daughter has a very small class size, similar to preschool! So she is getting lots of attention and I am very happy with all she is learning at Blair. The PTA is amazing, everyone cares so much about our school and our teachers and there are lots of events to keep everyone connected and involved. We are so proud to be bulldogs!

Posted March 18, 2015
We love Blair! The staff is so caring to the children and really care about their education.

Posted March 18, 2015
Blair is a wonderful school! My children have had such a positive educational experience. Although the building needs some updating the teachers, staff, faculty, parents and children are amazing. Very down to earth and holistically positive!

Posted March 18, 2015
We are very happy to have Blair as our assigned school. The teachers are knowledgeable, dedicated and frankly fun! They provide appropriate enrichment, based on the children's skill level. In the last 4 yrs. my child never complains about attending school. :) They excel at their grades and are motivated to learn and educate themselves. The office staff are welcoming to parents and approachable for any issues. Under Mrs. Stocks leadership the school is represented in all county level competitions. I love the diversity of Blair at every level; socio-economic,physical handicaps,ethnic diversity. Its a mini version of the world we actually live in. I gave it 4 stars because its facilities are outdated- no dedicated gymnasium & computer room. Even so, the sharing of resources is also so true to the real world lessons I want to expose my children to.

Posted March 05, 2015
Blair has proven to be an outstanding school! The principal (Ms. Stock) and office staff are friendly and eager to help support your child in any situation. My child transferred there from a Montessori school. The teacher is so dedicated and provides all of the guidance and structure which was desperately needed. My reasons for not giving five stars are the lack of a gymnasium & playground equipment, and terrible building setup (motel style). Keep up the good work Blair!!!

John J Blair Elementary
6510 Market Street, Wilmington, NC  28405
(910) 350-2045
Last modified John J Blair Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John J Blair Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top