Posted August 09, 2010
My son was diagnosed with ADD in second grade, the school he was in until 5th grade was unable to give him the help he needed and he fell through the cracks and was behind. In the year since we have been at Noble he has gotten more help than he ever has. He has been tested, put into smaller classroom settings and been given tutoring. The staff from teachers to counselors has been wonderful to work with and has hopefully put my son on the right path. I would recommend this school to anyone.

M C S Noble Middle 0

Posted May 13, 2010
I was very surprised at how good the staff and the teachers were at this school. my son is in high school now so my position of noble is from looking in rear view mirror. The kids are sequestered within groups, the teachers co- teach and the principal and staff are cheery and helpful.

Posted June 27, 2009

Posted March 19, 2008
noble middle is the best school ever. yea we might of had a bus issue but it was hanndled fine. love this school

Posted December 15, 2007

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

M C S Noble Middle 1

Posted May 30, 2007
We pulled our child out of Noble after less than a year. Bullying and bad language is out of control at the school and on the buses. The staff does little to stop it.

M C S Noble Middle 4

Posted May 28, 2007

M C S Noble Middle 4

Posted July 23, 2004
- a former student

M C S Noble Middle
6520 Market Street, Wilmington, NC  28405
Last modified M C S Noble Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M C S Noble Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.