Wilmington, NC

Posted April 11, 2015
We moved over the summer and my step daughter started at Ogden after attending a different school in the area last year. We love this school. They have a lot of events for families and the students, the teacher she has is amazing and really great at getting students involved and communicating/collaborating with parents. We are excited that we like this area and plan to stay and she will finish elementary school there.

Posted October 09, 2013
Ogden is a wonderful school! We moved from another state and the school has exceeded every expectation we had. This is our 4th year and the amount of parental volunteers is amazing. There is an incredible group of dedicated teachers and staff. My son is now in middle school and got a great foundation for success from being challenged in his 5th grade classes. I drop off and pick up my kids and find it to be acceptable. The lines are long, but not disorganized.

Ogden Elementary 2

Posted September 03, 2013
My child is new to this school and i am not at all impressed. The office staff is great and very nice but the staff members who do drop off and pick up are very rude and disorganized. I come another school in the county and that school much more friendly and on top of things. Everyone worked together to help students and parents achieve. At Ogden everyone is trying to be better than everyone else. They need to get there act more together. Wishing we hadn't moved....

Posted December 16, 2011
We bought our home so the kids could go to Ogden, and it was the best decision we could have made. We gave two boys who have been at Ogden from kindergarten to middle school- and I can not say enough about the school and it's facility. This is a tremendous school!

Posted July 31, 2011
My child has excelled in her reading & I could not be happier enrolling her in Ogden Elementary.

Posted April 20, 2010
I was nervous about sending my kids to a public school. But Ogden has been a terrific school for my two kids. The teachers have challenged my kids academically, and have genuinely cared about their success. The music teacher is incredibly supportive of her students, and I have even seen the Principal attending students sporting events. It is a safe, fun, and challenging environment. Extremely happy with Ogden.

Ogden Elementary 2

Posted January 17, 2009
This school came with high reccomendations, but once involved, I saw that the school is more about money and teaching our chilrden that being better than everyone else is ok. Kids that are different are looked down on, and there is almost no minority presence at the school. It is upper class white bread, and not a true picture of what the world is like, and does not teach the values that I want my children to have.

Posted October 08, 2008
This is my daughter's second year at Ogden and we love it! We could not be happier with the teachers, staff and building.

Posted September 23, 2008
I love Ogden because of the caring staff, the cleanliness of the school, the education the children are receiving, the parent involvement, and many other reasons. My children love this school & they are enjoying the new facilities and playground!

Posted July 07, 2008
Just reviewing this site as a I research schools in a new area because we are relocating and I decided to check how accurate the site was by checking our recent school, Ogden. I can't believe we only have 2 reviews-This is a fantastic school.I left a private school to come here and it was the best decision I made.The teachers are outstanding, dedicated and friendly. The office staff was friendly and helpful at all times. Each time I walked down the halls I felt welcomed and happy to be part of such a wonderful community.My children were extremely happy here, felt safe and loved.The classroom enviroment was positive and challanging which made learning a good experience. We will miss this school.

3637 Middle Sound Loop Road, Wilmington, NC  28411
Last modified Ogden Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ogden Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top