Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 22, 2015
We are the best and brightest in all that we do. Everyday we are shining stars!!!

Posted November 22, 2015
Teachers never give up they are so supportive it's a family. It is heartwarming to watch the path of a child open up because the love of a teacher

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 22, 2015
To the teachers and staff who are beyond dedicated to the students and families. Their teamwork is imppecable and they are not just teaching they are changing children's lives

Annie H Snipes Elementary 3

Posted October 24, 2013
We are becoming the best and the brightest in all we do. That's our motto!

Posted May 21, 2008
This is my first year teaching at Snipes, and I am astounded at the level of care and love that the staff have for each and every child. I have never experienced such committment to education as I have witnessed from the teachers and administration of this school. Children are treated as individuals and great effort is invested in helping them find their personal strengths and talents. This magnet school is an EXCELLENT place to send artistically talented children.

Posted July 26, 2005
Snipes is a wounderful place for learning. I have one child who has moved on to middle school as an honor student and became a student ambassador from the education he received from Snipes. The teachers there show extreme care for the children and there education. My daughter will be going into the third grade this year. She has obtained math and reading awards which i owe to the teachers for always challenging her. Mrs. Stalling the principle is a lady with true care and compassion for each and every child there. I believe she knows each and every child by name. I have enjoyed the last six years there, Snipes is an award winning school in my book.

Posted July 24, 2005
I feel Snipes elementary is a great school. The teachers strive for learning. I have 2 children who attend snipes and they are ahead of there class thanks to the great teachers. I also have an older son who went to snipes and is doing great in middle. We had a choice of sending our children to year round but choice not to because of quality of school they are in. At Snipes the teachers treat your children like a family not a number and that means alot. There are two things i think needs improvement at this school the building itself and car pickup due to bottleneck traffic; but if your child is getting a good education and are happy you can deal with a few flaws. I would highly recommend this school. - Parent of four

2150 Chestnut St, Wilmington, NC  28405
Last modified Annie H Snipes Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.