Wrightsboro Elementary 5

Posted July 29, 2014
I absolutely love this school. Coming from another elementary school in our area for grades K-1, we have spent grades 2-3 at Wrightsboro. My son has experienced very nurturing, yet very aware teachers that have understood and worked with his severe ADHD. He has done a full turn around and instead of possibly having to have an IEP, he is now proudly an AIG student that is truly proud. I thank these teachers for working with him and listening to me and not pointing out the negatives with him. He made straight A's last year and loves his school. When we have seen Ms. Hall out in public, she always stops to speak and has a kind word to say. I really love the neighborhool aspect of it and proud to be a part of the "Wrightsboro Coolcats!"

Wrightsboro Elementary 1

Posted August 19, 2011
Hoping for a great year! Good luck to all the students and teachers and staff.

Wrightsboro Elementary 4

Posted March 07, 2008
The teachers are concerned and caring, and the whole staff is friendly, and seem to enjoy being at the school and doing their jobs. It is a great neighborhood school.

Wrightsboro Elementary 5

Posted June 15, 2007

Wrightsboro Elementary
2716 Castle Hayne Road, Wilmington, NC  28401
Last modified Wrightsboro Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wrightsboro Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.