Bad
Good

Myrtle Grove Middle 1

Posted April 06, 2012
My Daughter is in her second year at Myrtle Grove Middle and I will say she will not be going there for a 3rd. The school is way overcrowded, bullying goes on, gangs. After many complaints we still face the same problems.I have not been able to get any help from the assistant principal, the guidance counselor. They pretend oh yes we will fix that...they dont....Beware. Most of the teachers have no control over thier students and they end up learning nothing. Lunch food is cold.

Myrtle Grove Middle 3

Posted July 14, 2011
I went to this school all three years. The teachers vary some actually care and know the subject they teach and some have no idea and don't help. This schoolnis very overcrowded and the lunch is very low quality with low variety. Bullying has quieted down since my first year to my last and the guidance counselors are very nice and helpful.

Myrtle Grove Middle 5

Posted February 20, 2010
I am a Myrtle Grove parent of a 6th and 8th grader. I love this school. We are battling right now to stay there due to redistricting. I also sub at the school and know it very well. While no school is perfect I coukd not be more pleased with the administration at this school and the teachers. We are blessed to have both children in the best gifted program in the county. My children are thriving. The best way to get to know a school and its benefits is to jump in with both feet to volunteer and be there when possible. There is a reason this web-site rated Myrtle Grove as a '9'. Go Gators.

Myrtle Grove Middle

Posted September 25, 2008
If you are from out of state or out of town. Some of the reviews on this school are totally wrong. This school is over crowded. My daughter went here for 1 1/2 days and was bullied the first day. I then had to put her in another school. Although I did meet some nice teachers and the lady at the front desk is very nice the principal is not. So you see some peoples views are very different. This schools review is way past not being true. So if your from out of town try to find someone who really knows about schools in the area your moving to. Otherwise I would have rented in a different school district definately not this one.

Myrtle Grove Middle 5

Posted May 07, 2008
This school is a great school if you are looking for the support of the staff and principal!

Myrtle Grove Middle
901 Piner Rd, Wilmington, NC  28409
Last modified Myrtle Grove Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.