Posted May 16, 2013
Holly Tree is by far the very best elementary school we've been to. We previously were at 2 other public elem. schools in the same area, but they did not measure up to the standards at Holly Tree. We can't say enough great things about this true neighborhood school with ALL the amenities! AIG, book clubs, programs, large libarary, jogging track and huge playground, experienced teachers and principal.......

Posted April 07, 2010
Great school! Great teachers! Great students! All 3 of my children are thriving!

Posted June 04, 2009

Holly Tree Elementary 0

Posted December 29, 2008
We are so happy with Holly Tree. We relocated to Wilmington in 2007 and our kids are in their 2nd year here. I can't say enough good things about the teachers and the staff. Our children have excelled at Holly Tree and love their teachers and friends!

Holly Tree Elementary 2

Posted October 26, 2008

Holly Tree Elementary 3

Posted March 29, 2008
I am warming up to holly tree a little. Still its not all that friendly,stutents alon g ith staff are so cold no personality

Holly Tree Elementary 0

Posted January 23, 2008
You would think this is one of the best schools in the area if you listen to the staff, but it is lacking in many areas...Leadership, quality of education and teachers, resources and equality of the treatment of students and their families. Leadership of the school is most unprofessional group I have ever come across. Tenure is definitely a 'bad idea'.

Holly Tree Elementary 1

Posted January 05, 2006

Posted January 31, 2005
Holly Tree is an excellent school. They have great Teachers, Principals and Staff. they have a wonderful chours, SAGE, and Library there. My child has been going since 2nd grade and he loves it. I have another child that will be attending in a few years and I am proud he will be going to Holly Tree Elementary School.

Posted April 18, 2004
We are holly tree fans - your kids will learn at holly tree. No doubt. They will leave with a love for reading and have the essential skills they need to continue their education. There was a major emphasis on behavior and rules. In the past, silence was the rule, you wouldn't find a quieter school. This is probably the reason for the high achievement, but time to unwind never hurts. A new principal was asssigned 1/04 and changes will definitely be coming. She brings with her a light hearted attitude and enthusiasm. The school is also one of the cleanest schools in the county. One of my kids was so disgusted at the filth at roland grise we had to take her out of there.

Holly Tree Elementary
3020 Web Trce, Wilmington, NC  28409
Last modified Holly Tree Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holly Tree Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.