Bad
Good

This is an excellent school. Great staff, teachers and amazing parent involvement. Have two children in school since kindergarten now in 3rd and 5th. Could not be happier.

Eaton is the standard by which all public schools should be measured. I wish all the schools in the county could be as good.

Phenomenal. All around exemplary faculty, curriculum and structure. We are so blessed to be at Eaton.

I enjoyed the review with the word school misspelled. Eaton is without hesitation the best of breed school in the district. It starts at the top with an extremely involved principle and vice principal that truly get the balance of collective good and individualism. My daughters have received a unparalleled education in all aspects. The staff is full of caring, kind and good people who take their craft very seriously. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a school of chance not choice because of the lottery system. A truly fantastic elementary school experience.

What scholl are you talking about. It is the worst school ever. Takes a court order for me to get a monthly report on how my son was doing. The principal never returned calls as well as allowed food to be taken off the students tray. Sad, sad ,sad how you are all fooled. Care to see proof???

This is my sons last year at Eaton Elementary. Our experience here has been wonderful! I can only hope our experience with middle school will be 1/2 that impressive. I am truly thankful for Eaton.

I have been so impressed by Eaton Elementary! From the teachers to the principal to the PTA, everyone I come in contact with is there to help all of the students succeed! My son had some difficulty adjusting to kindergarten, and from day one there has been nothing but support him and myself! Thank goodness for Eaton!

The caliber of teachers and staff are amazing. Each child is made to feel special and are commended every time they do their best. The test scores for the students are consistently the best in the county. The parent involvement is the best I've ever seen. There are parent volunteers around every corner in our school and they do a tremendous amount of work. I wouldn't dream of sending my children any where else!

Last modified Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.