Posted June 22, 2010
Eaton is the standard by which all public schools should be measured. I wish all the schools in the county could be as good.

Posted May 25, 2010
Phenomenal. All around exemplary faculty, curriculum and structure. We are so blessed to be at Eaton.

Posted March 01, 2009

Posted October 09, 2008
I enjoyed the review with the word school misspelled. Eaton is without hesitation the best of breed school in the district. It starts at the top with an extremely involved principle and vice principal that truly get the balance of collective good and individualism. My daughters have received a unparalleled education in all aspects. The staff is full of caring, kind and good people who take their craft very seriously. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a school of chance not choice because of the lottery system. A truly fantastic elementary school experience.

Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary 1

Posted September 18, 2008
What scholl are you talking about. It is the worst school ever. Takes a court order for me to get a monthly report on how my son was doing. The principal never returned calls as well as allowed food to be taken off the students tray. Sad, sad ,sad how you are all fooled. Care to see proof???

Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary 0

Posted August 15, 2008
This is my sons last year at Eaton Elementary. Our experience here has been wonderful! I can only hope our experience with middle school will be 1/2 that impressive. I am truly thankful for Eaton.

Posted April 14, 2008
I have been so impressed by Eaton Elementary! From the teachers to the principal to the PTA, everyone I come in contact with is there to help all of the students succeed! My son had some difficulty adjusting to kindergarten, and from day one there has been nothing but support him and myself! Thank goodness for Eaton!

Posted December 08, 2007

Posted October 22, 2006
The caliber of teachers and staff are amazing. Each child is made to feel special and are commended every time they do their best. The test scores for the students are consistently the best in the county. The parent involvement is the best I've ever seen. There are parent volunteers around every corner in our school and they do a tremendous amount of work. I wouldn't dream of sending my children any where else!

Posted January 30, 2006
Academic programs were superb, teachers were overly concerned, extracurricular activities were abundant, no negative experiences.

Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary
6701 Gordon Road, Wilmington, NC  28405
Last modified Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr Hubert Eaton Sr Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top