Posted September 01, 2012
We have been with this school for five years and we absolutly love the teachers and all the staff here. Although the school did not have enough students to continue there middle school program. We as parents are working with the staff to get the middle school back next year. The staffs faith is still as strong as ever and they are using it in there teachings. I highly recommend Calvery for any age child.

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted August 17, 2012
Not so great! .a lot of families have.left.over the past.few years....lack of the love of.christ and christian attitude in.some staff......very.disappointing. and ashame...

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted October 26, 2006
I am the fifth and sixth grade teacher at Calvary Christian School and I would like to share the miraculous gifts our Lord has given to our parents, students, and staff. The environment is outstanding. The teachers and other staff have a strong relationship which is reflected through our ministry. The students have respect for one another and build lasting friendships within fairly small classrooms. The curriculum is strong as well. For the most part, we use Bob Jones and ABeka curriculum. However, we also use resources available throughout our community in order to prepare the students to make transitions to and from Calvary easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the church office. I am positive we will be willing to provide you with the information you are seeking.

Posted January 30, 2005
I have been a Calvary Christian School Parent for 7 years. I have been so pleased with every aspect of my child's education from his enrollment at 3 years old to his current grade level. The small class size and the Teachers detailed attention to each child's individual needs enhance the quality Christian instruction that they receive daily.

Calvary Christian School
423 North 23rd Street, Wilmington, NC  28405
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Calvary Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.