Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2013
My son is on his 3rd year at Murray in a EC class. I have enjoyed the staff even though my son has had new teachers every year. With his medical needs the Nurse has been awesome keeping me informed of my sons issues while at school.

Posted September 12, 2013
My daughter's school Murray Middle, has really beefed up security.. Local deputies have been around and it really makes me as a mom feel better about dropping her off... I'm really pleased...

Posted September 02, 2009
I like this school the only bad thing about it is the rules some of them don't make sence such as the dress code. But it is very nice and clean!! :)

Charles P Murray Middle

Posted February 18, 2009
My son attened this school. He was not very happy there and was treated like an outsider. The teachers loved him. Mrs. Cotton is the best English teacher you could ask for.

Posted February 18, 2009
We are new to the area and and my daughter and I love the school and the teachers (Mrs.Cotton is great !!) but I wish there was more parent involvement, there should be parent teacher conferences set up every quarter it helps to stay in touch instead of just a progress report.

Charles P Murray Middle 5

Posted February 17, 2009
My daughter loved this school and so did we. She was treated wonderfully by all and excelled in academics and sports. The eighth grade teachers were exceptional. And the guidance dept and office were always ready to assist. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 02, 2008
We just moved here from Maryland and are so very pleased with the 8th grade faculty (Mrs. Stone, Mrs. Cotton and Mrs. Wells)- as well as Mrs. Thompson. Communication is great and the level of dedication to the students is exceptional.

Posted January 29, 2008
So far, I have had many good experiences at Murray. It is very big, but seems to maintain the division between the grade levels. The school is relatively new and kept very clean. I have never met the Prinipal, but the AP's are very helpful, and Wendy at the desk is very competent. Tabitha T. is great, nurse is wonderful.

Posted January 03, 2008
I feel there is a lot of potential at Murray, but it has not reached standards which could make it a 'Great School'. There is a dramatic decrease in parental involvement from the elementary level, for reasons which are not evident to me. I do not get a welcoming feeling at all when I visit the school- very drab walls, no upbeat signs, no encouraging or positive visuals hardly at all.

Charles P Murray Middle 5

Posted June 17, 2007
Love the schools website. Very helpful and updated frequently. It also offers the option to have a reminder emailed each time the site is updated.

Charles P Murray Middle
655 Halyburton Memorial Parkwy, Wilmington, NC  28412
Last modified Charles P Murray Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.