Posted September 16, 2013
My son is on his 3rd year at Murray in a EC class. I have enjoyed the staff even though my son has had new teachers every year. With his medical needs the Nurse has been awesome keeping me informed of my sons issues while at school.

Posted September 12, 2013
My daughter's school Murray Middle, has really beefed up security.. Local deputies have been around and it really makes me as a mom feel better about dropping her off... I'm really pleased...

Charles P Murray Middle 3

Posted September 02, 2009
I like this school the only bad thing about it is the rules some of them don't make sence such as the dress code. But it is very nice and clean!! :)

Charles P Murray Middle 0

Posted February 18, 2009
My son attened this school. He was not very happy there and was treated like an outsider. The teachers loved him. Mrs. Cotton is the best English teacher you could ask for.

Posted February 18, 2009
We are new to the area and and my daughter and I love the school and the teachers (Mrs.Cotton is great !!) but I wish there was more parent involvement, there should be parent teacher conferences set up every quarter it helps to stay in touch instead of just a progress report.

Charles P Murray Middle 5

Posted February 17, 2009
My daughter loved this school and so did we. She was treated wonderfully by all and excelled in academics and sports. The eighth grade teachers were exceptional. And the guidance dept and office were always ready to assist. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Charles P Murray Middle 2

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008

Charles P Murray Middle
655 Halyburton Memorial Parkway, Wilmington, NC  28412
Last modified Charles P Murray Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles P Murray Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.