Posted September 10, 2013
Parsley is a close-knit community with many parents walking their children to school. I love that students greet other students every morning!

Posted October 10, 2010
It is a great school where teachers, administration and parents all work together to do their best for the students.

Posted February 26, 2010
Moved her 2 years ago from the Northeast. My kids were in private schools up there. I can honestly say that the education they have received at Parsley is superior. The school is a safe, welcoming place. The teachers, parents and students are wonderful. My kids love Parsley!

Walter L Parsley Elementary 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Great school! The entire school (parents included) work so hard to give our kids a great environment to learn and grow!

Posted September 16, 2009

Walter L Parsley Elementary 2

Posted June 03, 2009

Walter L Parsley Elementary 4

Posted March 03, 2008

Walter L Parsley Elementary 2

Posted September 23, 2007

Posted April 11, 2007
I love this school. I have 2 children at Parsley and the teachers are wonderful. The parents are sooooo involved. My only concern is that the principle is a hard to talk too and not easily approachable. Other than that the school gets 5 stars.....

Walter L Parsley Elementary
3518 Masonboro Loop Road, Wilmington, NC  28409
Last modified Walter L Parsley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter L Parsley Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.