Posted October 28, 2012
This is our second year at VB. I had posted concerns in my review last year about communication and I'm happy to report that I do not have the same issues this year! My son is thriving under the structure and rigor of his first grade teacher (it was a big adjustment though from K!) Vinson Bynum has a fantastic staff, supportive parents and a great community feel. I'm so glad we chose to stay at this school! My son's readin has really taken off this year!

Vinson-Bynum Elementary 4

Posted January 26, 2010
After years of private school we made a change to public.We are new to the school this year I can honestly say that I am impressed with the education as well as the Teachers and Staff at Vinson Bynum.

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007

Vinson-Bynum Elementary 4

Posted November 09, 2006

Posted September 07, 2006

Vinson-Bynum Elementary
1601 Tarboro Street West, Wilson, NC  27893
Last modified Vinson-Bynum Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vinson-Bynum Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.