Forest Hills Middle 4

Posted August 27, 2012
This will be my 3rd and final year here at Forest Hills Middle. The teachers here seem to treat us like family. I miss our old principal but I am excited about our new one.I am playing soccer, volleyball, and cross-country and the coaches are amazing! I wish our school was a little more modern but besides that Forest Hills is an amazing school to send your child to. I love it!

Posted July 17, 2012
My child loves this school, the teahers are wonderful and the principal ok. We recently moved to charlotte, and just let me tell you this school is heaven compared to the ones here.

Forest Hills Middle 4

Posted February 09, 2010

Forest Hills Middle 1

Posted September 11, 2009
i cry at night when i think of this school

Forest Hills Middle 1

Posted October 21, 2008
The teachers spend to much time giving projects instead of teaching

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted May 30, 2004
- a former student
FHMS is great. The teachers are so nice and helpful. They made me feel right at home. Mrs. Finch and Mr. McCoy and Mr. Winstead are the greatest ever. Thank you so much for preparing me for Hunt. I absolutely loved our electives especially chorus. Mrs. Shackelford is super. I hope that many other students are blessed by these wonderful teachers at Forest Hills Middle School.

Forest Hills Middle
1210 Forest Hills, Wilson, NC  27893
Last modified Forest Hills Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Hills Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.