Bethel Assembly Christian Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2012
I left Bethel Assembly Christian Academy, because the school is academically held back. When I atended the school in elementary school the learning sysetm was top notch ,but in middle through high school the students are set for failure if they want to attend college, because their educational resources are from Christian perspective organizations, which nothing is wrong about that, but it doesn't contain the essentials of learning sources you'll need for college. The school is focused on God, which was the only great thing about the school, and most of the teachers there are not liscenced for teaching. The school is not a preporatory school for college and future careers ,and I'm sorry if I offended any one ,but the truth needs to be told.

Bethel Assembly Christian Academy 5

Posted April 12, 2011
I have a child attending and had one graduate and my children have done very well at BACA.

Bethel Assembly Christian Academy 0

Posted July 01, 2009
I am a mother of two of BACA's students. I was greatly pleased with this past school year. The teachers were very helpfula and always willing to go the extra mile to communicate with me. I hope my children can always go there.

Bethel Assembly Christian Academy 2

Posted November 22, 2006
I ma a student at Bethel Assembly Christian Academy, and I am in the eleventh grade. For the most part the school is alright, but there are some teachers taht have no busness out there teaching us out there. We have so very silly rules. Most of the teachers out there know what they are doing, but there is alot of them that do not.

Bethel Assembly Christian Academy 1

Posted February 16, 2005

Contact Information

105 Askewville Bryant Street
Windsor, NC 27983

Bethel Assembly Christian Academy
105 Askewville Bryant Street, Windsor, NC  27983
Last modified Bethel Assembly Christian Academy is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Bethel Assembly Christian Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.