Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My boys are currently enrolled at TCE and we love the staff and teachers. They no longer have uniforms and it's the normal dress code for Brunswick county.

Town Creek host several events throughout the school year to allow families to be engaged with the school/staff, such as the science event (I forgot the actual name of it) where the whole family was able to come out and participate with other students and families on various science experiments. It helps the students associate some fun with school. The staff is professional and organized and work very hard teaching the students. My son actually likes school.

Absolutely amazing staff and teachers! The school still looks new and very clean, I feel the school is as safe as can be, which is comforting to a parent! Academically I am amazed by all that my child is learning each day!

I have two daughters that attend town creek elementary. I love it. It's a new facility so everything is new & clean making it a pleasant environment for the children to be in. This is merely icing on the cake as I believe they have a very good staff. If I have ever had a question or concern, it has been addressed immediately and professionally. My girls teachers are very involved with the students and are great at keeping the parents informed about grades, events, etc. They do wear uniforms, which can be a positive and negative. It's good that all the children are dressed the same, however you spend extra money each year because you will need uniforms plus everyday clothes for your child. Overall I like it a lot and I'm glad my children have an opportunity to attend this school.

Last modified Town Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.