Town Creek Elementary 4

Posted April 22, 2011
I have two daughters that attend town creek elementary. I love it. It's a new facility so everything is new & clean making it a pleasant environment for the children to be in. This is merely icing on the cake as I believe they have a very good staff. If I have ever had a question or concern, it has been addressed immediately and professionally. My girls teachers are very involved with the students and are great at keeping the parents informed about grades, events, etc. They do wear uniforms, which can be a positive and negative. It's good that all the children are dressed the same, however you spend extra money each year because you will need uniforms plus everyday clothes for your child. Overall I like it a lot and I'm glad my children have an opportunity to attend this school.

Town Creek Elementary
6330 Lake Park Drive Southeast, Winnabow, NC  28479
Last modified Town Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Town Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.