Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Town Creek Elementary
Develops grit: Disagree

Posted May 10, 2016
I'd like to see more encouragement from his teacher on the area that he is struggling in. I'm not in the class everyday so it's difficult for me to see and stay on top of areas he needs improvement on. It would also be beneficial if the teacher could send home extra work that I can use with my son at home to help him improve. i.e such as extra word problems we can use as practice at home to help bring him up to speed.

Town Creek Elementary 4

Posted May 10, 2016
Town Creek host several events throughout the school year to allow families to be engaged with the school/staff, such as the science event (I forgot the actual name of it) where the whole family was able to come out and participate with other students and families on various science experiments. It helps the students associate some fun with school. The staff is professional and organized and work very hard teaching the students. My son actually likes school.

Town Creek Elementary 5

Posted July 30, 2015
Absolutely amazing staff and teachers! The school still looks new and very clean, I feel the school is as safe as can be, which is comforting to a parent! Academically I am amazed by all that my child is learning each day!

Town Creek Elementary 4

Posted April 22, 2011
I have two daughters that attend town creek elementary. I love it. It's a new facility so everything is new & clean making it a pleasant environment for the children to be in. This is merely icing on the cake as I believe they have a very good staff. If I have ever had a question or concern, it has been addressed immediately and professionally. My girls teachers are very involved with the students and are great at keeping the parents informed about grades, events, etc. They do wear uniforms, which can be a positive and negative. It's good that all the children are dressed the same, however you spend extra money each year because you will need uniforms plus everyday clothes for your child. Overall I like it a lot and I'm glad my children have an opportunity to attend this school.

Town Creek Elementary
6330 Lake Park Dr Se, Winnabow, NC  28479
Last modified Town Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.