Bad
Good

Moore Elementary is a great school! The teachers really care about the students and its evident on the smiling, happy faces of all the kids; including my son. He always comes home; literally bursting, with all the things he's learned. Using the eight styles of learning we've discovered that he loves to learn through music; something we might not have known at any other school. I highly reccomend this school to any parent.

We love Moore Magnet. Our 5th grader had the best experience of his Elementary school years this year at Moore, he had the best teacher ever. We moved from CA almost 2 years ago and we had a bad experience with his 4th grade teacher in another school here in Winston and we are grateful for his experience at Moore this school year. His teacher brought out the best in him, believed in him and helped him to succeed. We had access to the teachers and the administrators when need be. This has been an awesome experience for our son and our family.

I really wanted to LOVE Moore Magnet. However, it was not the best fit for my child. I had high expectations since in the past Moore was known to be an exceptional school. I did have several issues with my child teacher. The class never had mandatory conferences for each quarter. You can set one up with teacher if you would like. My child teacher forgot about schedule conferences and I had to remind that teacher. The school could work on mandatory conferences. Unfortunately my child will not be going here next year. She loved her last school better which is unfortunate since Moore was known to be a great school.

Moore Elementary has an excellent staff, and administration committed to the education of their students. The eight intelligences and emphasis on making good choices allows for a positive teaching environment. My son's teacher welcomed me even during my unannounced visits. He learned a ton, and more important his self-confidence in his ability to learn has soared. The PTA is very active, and parental participation is evident. I could not be more please with out choice of Moore Magnet Elementary!

I was very disappointed with this school. Growing up, the 'best of the best' went to Moore. I expected the same excellence when my daughter attended her kindergarten year. However, it was anything but. We had several issues with her teacher and the principal never took any of them seriously. I was so glad when we relocated before she entered 1st grade!

Last modified Moore Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.