Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

They allow bullying. Children throw chairs. No discipline with some of the students. Students have no respect for some teachers.

My school is a wonderful. I came to Quality Education Academy (QEA) over 10 Years ago. Since that wonderful choice my parents made for my future I have not regretted joining the family. QEA has worked so hard to get me to the status I am at now academically. What I admire most about the staff of Quality Education is their determination to meet every individual need of the students. I will be graduating from the high school in the 2014. I plan to go to a college of my choice, not just a college that will accept me. I have well over a 3.0 GPA. Let me tell you just a little bit about QEA and what we have to offer your child. We opened our doors almost 20 years ago, and have been serving the community ever since. Our school was founded by Simon Johnson. When the staff feels like your child isn't meeting his or her highest potential they offer them FREE Tutoring so that can meet at the correct level of education. We are a FREE public charter. We are also home of the nationally ranked Fighting Pharaohs. One of the things that I love about QEA is the fact that when I walk into the school I am not just labeled as a number. I will always be a Pharaoh and nothing can or will change that.

I graduated from QEA in 2009 and must say I was well prepared for college. I was an early graduate in spite of my diagnosis of dyslexia. QEA taught me strategies to become successful in college and in the community. I've maintained dean's list status throughout college and will graduate from college next year with a double major. I am very independent and serve as an ambassador at my university. I am proud to say that I am a Pharaoh and will never forget the tough love that my teachers and administrators exhibited!! Best school ever!!

The school started as most charter schools do but as time has gone on and we have stusk with them the instructors are there to teach versus collecting a check. The curiculum is extrodinary and the older students are issued laptops as teaching and learning tools. Real 21st century!

This is an excellant school catered to meet the expectations of every child.

There is a big lack of communication between the school, and parents for events. There's not too much for the younger children to particapate in. The after school program that we pay for is very unorganized, unhelpful with assignments, and unprofessional; it's like a circus. Not sure what is taught in class, but the children are loaded down with homework. The teachers are not that helpful to the children in class. I have to basically teach my child at home. I don't see too much of a future with this Academy.

Biggest mistake of my children's academic life. No structure, children watch movies and t.v. all day. Children and parents are treated with disrespect.

Great School, Great Teachers, Great Administrators. Your child will be more than prepared for their future

Last modified Quality Education Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.