Posted March 28, 2014
My son is in kindergarten @ St Leo's and we are members of the church as well. It is the most loving, non-judgmental, academically prepared schools and our son is thriving because of it. We adore the teachers, principal, faculty and students. They are living that which they teach our children and we are blessed to be a part of the St Leo's family. Love, love, love this school!

Posted October 01, 2013
My daughter is in 2nd grade at Saint Leo's and is bi-racial. While there isn't much cultural diversity within the school, this has never seemed to be an issue. All students are treated well with respect. I have never felt any issues with racism, classism, etc., from the school or any employees. The classrooms are small and there is very much a sense of family among the students/school. I am very pleased with the curriculum as well. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted April 22, 2004

St. Leo Catholic School
333 Springdale Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC  27104
Last modified St. Leo Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Leo Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top