Posted October 15, 2010
I am very prud that we are able to send our daughters to this amazing school. They won the Blue Ribbon School Of Excellence award this year. This school has dedicated teachers and staff that care for all the children.

Posted September 25, 2010
OLM is a nurturing and diverse school. Where children can be children.

Posted September 23, 2010
We chose Our Lady of Mercy School, years ago, because of it's superb education and family atmosphere.

Posted May 24, 2010
We moved to the area 4 years ago and OLM was our first step in joining the community. Not only are our three children challenged academically, OLM also challenges our children to see their place in the world and contribute to the world. As parents, we enjoy hearing compliments from other parents on our children's behavior, behavior that is expected of them not only at home but also at school. Our oldest child only has one more year at OLM before high school, and we're already sad for the departure. OLM distinguishes itself not only for the care and nurturing of our children, but also for the feeling of family that extends to the OLM parent community. We enjoy volunteering in the classroom, on the sporting fields, and anywhere we're needed because we feel part of the OLM family.

Posted May 03, 2010
My child transferred in this year for seventh grade; they've helped her to develop a better work ethic and a greater interest in participating in school activities. Her grades have risen and her belief in her own ability to do well has as well.

Posted May 03, 2010
We currently have four children attending OLM (grades 7, 5, 2, and K) and have been very impressed with all aspects of this school. There is a teacher and an assistant in every classroom allowing for more individualized attention to each student s needs. The volunteerism witnessed from other parents has been especially amazing. Our fifth child will begin their new preschool program next year. We are looking forward to another 10 years as a Mercy family!

Posted May 02, 2010
I have not only worked at OLM for 8 years, I have 4 children who have gone through. When my last finishes the 8th grade next year I will have had a child at OLM for 16 straight years. Need I say more? The educational, moral, religious, and athletic learning that takes place here is fantastic!

Posted May 02, 2010
My youngest son transferred to Our Lady of Mercy half way through first grade. When we moved to the area OLM was actually our third choice--two other private schools in town didn't have room for him. Now he is a rising 8th grader. He has been nurtured, encouraged and challenged at Our Lady of Mercy School. Parental participation, which is so essential for school success, is outstanding. His academic achievement and self esteem are excellent. We feel lucky to have found OLM!

Posted May 02, 2010
I like the emphasis on learning, as opposed to testing.

I thank God for Our Lady of Mercy School

Our Lady Of Mercy Catholic School
1730 Link Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27103
Last modified Our Lady Of Mercy Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Our Lady Of Mercy Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.