Posted April 29, 2014
All three of my children attend St. Johns Lutheran School, and we are so grateful for the school and its staff. I have seen a major improvement in my oldest child's attitude towards school, and her enthusiasm in successfully completing her school work since enrolling at St. Johns Lutheran. Because the children are taught in such a loving environment, they are eager to learn and look forward to each day! This school has been such a blessing to my family!

Posted April 25, 2014
The teachers at St. John's are phenomenal and take a loving approach with all of the children. The individual approach they are able to take ensures that each child is sufficiently challenged to succeed. Both of my children attended the preschool program which ensured they were well-prepared for the transition to Kindergarten class at St. John's. It's a very special place with a special place in our family's hearts.

Posted April 21, 2014
St. John's Lutheran School has been such a blessing to our family. We live in an area with some good public schools, but we wanted our girls to be able to hear the gospel at school as well as at home. The teachers are all so loving and dedicated to our children's education. The teachers and staff of St. John's are so accessible and strive for excellence in academic as well as spiritual education. I would highly recommend St. John's Lutheran School to anyone!

Posted April 20, 2014
St. John's has been a blessing to us. My son has excelled. He went from having no confidence in his abilities and failing most subjects to making statements like "I love my school". He is learning and making good grades, he is engaged and has made friends. He has never felt so loved and accepted. This is a wonderful school with a great group of teachers. The class sizes and teacher/student ratio are perfect for true learning to take place. I would recommend St. John's to anyone that is looking for a caring and academically sound program.

Posted April 16, 2014
My daughter has been attending St. John's for 6 years and I couldn't be more pleased. The education afforded the students is bolstered by small class sizes and well qualified teachers. Not only are the teachers well qualified, but it is clear that each one of them, and all of the staff at St. John's, actually want to be there and are not just going through the motions of a daily job. In addition, the kids at St. John's know they are truly loved. They are told and shown this by the faculty and staff every day. St. John's is an extraordinary place filled with extraordinary people. My only complaint is that it does not have a high school.

Posted April 16, 2014
St. John's Lutheran School Winston-Salem, NC Excellent school with deeply committed and dedicated staff, small classes with desirable. teacher to student ratio, Christian atmosphere where children increase their spiritual life while getting an excellent education.

Posted April 16, 2014
St. Johns Lutheran School is a wonderful school. We started with the preschool. My oldest is in the second grade, my youngest is in kindergarten . We have worked through learning challenges with each and they are doing great. Each teacher has pulled out the best in each one of my children and has made each one stronger for it. I have even learned a thing or two in the process. Parent have joined together and we work with our teachers to accomplish goals. I love that we have a partner for the preschool kids, this fosters leadership and gives the kids something to look forward to. I also love how the parents are encouraged to come and help out. Not just PTO but actually helping the teachers. I also love that a teacher can come to me, knows my name, and can give me tips on what to work on with my child. If the child is struggling you actually get how to's. Not just a blank look and a I don't what to tell you. Parents are also encouraged. Sometimes we don't have the answers but the staff is very helpful. St. Johns Lutheran is small but a good well rounded school, from school plays and musicals to Track meets and Volleyball games to Guitar lessons. We love our school.

Posted April 15, 2014
My two children have been at St. John's for five years. It has been a wonderful experience to watch them grow as Christians while building academic excellence. St. John's has so much to offer. There are music programs, talent shows, a yearly grandparent's breakfast, daddy-daughter dances, and much more! We are like a family here. Your child will never go unnoticed - there's too much love in this wonderful school!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
My two daughters love going to St. John's Lutheran School in Winston Salem, NC. Both have attended since they were in preschool and we could not be happier with the education they're getting. Classroom size is small which means children get the individual attention they need to be successful. The teachers and administration are helpful, loving and accessible. The school is a ministry of the church which ensures that the education is Christ-centered. Our girls have grown in their love and understanding of Christ. Both look forward to chapel each week and especially enjoy the music. All in all we highly recommend St. John's!

St. John's Lutheran Day School 2

Posted April 07, 2014
St John's was a wonderful school at first until my son's third year there. He was then put down by teachers and the principal my son wad also called a last by the principal. His teacher that year would not talk to me ore even call me but instead would have the principal or the teacher would email me what had happened last week instead of being up to date with me as needed. My so who loved the school because of the many friends he had made wad hating going to the school because he was afraid that he would get in trouble. Some of the teachers are excellent there but they are some teachers there that are not compassionate of there work or there students or there handicaps. They did help my son get a better in site of the bible. I think the school would be better if you had a principal that cared more for all students not just certain ones that was struggling to pay a bill each month. I think it is more on who you are and what status you hold whether your child is able to be able to learn and and get a well rounded opportunity for the Christian experience.

St. John's Lutheran Day School
2415 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC  27103
Last modified St. John's Lutheran Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. John's Lutheran Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top