Posted May 20, 2013
I have one son in 3rd grade in one in K5. You could tell that both teachers loved their kids (and my sons) and went the extra mile to get the best out of them. They were fantastic. There are rules at this school (dress code, behavior, etc) that are not hard to follow when you learn them and have done a lot to teach my kids about discipline and respect. This has been a very beneficial part of their education. SBCS is also a STEM school, focussing on science, technology, engineering and math - my kids have LOVED the special events and projects STEM has taught them. I HIGHLY recommend!

Salem Baptist Christian School 2

Posted February 12, 2010

Salem Baptist Christian School 4

Posted February 02, 2010
I was a student at SBCS and I loved the school.Very good education.

Salem Baptist Christian School 1

Posted December 24, 2009

Posted October 12, 2009
outstanding..wonderful teachers,caring...God's Love is all over campus..

Posted September 15, 2009
I would recommend Salem Baptist Christian School to anyone seeking a great family school. It has something to offer everyone! During our six years at SBCS, I ve had one child to graduate and one currently in high school. I m very pleased with the academically engaging environment, the experienced teachers and the innovative administration. Parents, grandparents, staff and faculty all get involved and work together to develop a God-centered atmosphere. My graduate, in his 2nd year of college, was well prepared academically and socially for the university he is attending. I m glad we made the choice to send our children to SBCS!

Salem Baptist Christian School 3

Posted July 07, 2009
Most of the teachers were good... Dress code not enforced like it should have been... They cared more about what type of shoes you were wearing than modesty the students say there christians but 93% of them act nothing like christ. We were taught from the bible but it seemed to me that it took second place the education was just average... Easy but you could choose to take a few hard classes some of the teachers are just great and others are bad, just depends on the classes you are taking

Salem Baptist Christian School 0

Posted August 11, 2008

Salem Baptist Christian School 0

Posted April 01, 2008
The academics are average. I definitely like the a day b day which helps in a great way with homework. The teachers are very kind and nurturing. The only thing I don't like about Salem Baptist is the rules. They are too stringent and appear to be more of a military school than a Christian School. Hair has to be cut very short for boys, no jewelry for boys no hoodies, but girls seem to wear whatever they want no matter how short or low. How can this be a good witness for our boys if they feel they're being discrimated against? Some of the kids think they're in authority always questioning the students. I like the school but have some real concerns about the above issues.

Salem Baptist Christian School 4

Posted May 25, 2006
this Christian school is cheap and has avrage acadimics. God almost always comes first in everyhing yet, we have had some horrible events w/ some students though only some of them got solved of the time they got solved. anthother proplem is my girl comes home and complains about the teachers haveing favorites and the favorite sudents getting to do what she cant even dream about doing. I deffently wouldnt approve the school for anyone at all

Salem Baptist Christian School
429 South Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC  27101
Last modified Salem Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Salem Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.