Winston-Salem, NC

Salem Academy 5

Posted October 06, 2006
I love Salem Academy. My daughter was never challenged in public schools. She studies hard and is motivated to do well in this atmosphere. She has made great friends. I admire her ability to balance the extra curricular activities with the demanding school work. It is a safe place for her to grow into a confident, funny, and intelligent woman. I believe she will be well prepared for the challenges of going to college both emotionally and academically. Salem sports are about fun and participation. I have seen amazing talent emerge from students that had never picked up a field hockey stick before. School was meant to be like Salem.

Salem Academy