Posted October 06, 2006
I love Salem Academy. My daughter was never challenged in public schools. She studies hard and is motivated to do well in this atmosphere. She has made great friends. I admire her ability to balance the extra curricular activities with the demanding school work. It is a safe place for her to grow into a confident, funny, and intelligent woman. I believe she will be well prepared for the challenges of going to college both emotionally and academically. Salem sports are about fun and participation. I have seen amazing talent emerge from students that had never picked up a field hockey stick before. School was meant to be like Salem.

Posted May 26, 2004

Posted May 26, 2004

Posted September 04, 2003
- a former student

Salem Academy
500 East Salem Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC  27101
Last modified Salem Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Salem Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.