Posted January 07, 2014
A true Christian school. They practice what they preach, which is sometimes hard to find. My children have excelled on so many levels! I love how the classes are small so my childen get lots of one-on-one time. Cedar Forest has instilled Christ's teachings in my children and how they can be the Christian God wants them to be. The pastor is a wonderful and really understanding man.

Posted August 08, 2011
Excellent school! My children have attended CFCS for 6 years now and I have no complaints. I highly recommend them.

Cedar Forest Christian School 0

Posted October 18, 2010
The teaching is excellent and they reinforce the values that we teach at home !!

Cedar Forest Christian School 1

Posted September 20, 2010
Very Poor school and staff. The pastor and employees get angry. The pastor and employees are not very christian like. They act like they're doing you a favor when you're paying them. They have an odd/unusual displinary policy. No real curriculum like your 5 star daycare facilities. I had a very very bad experience with my 2 year old going to Cedar Forest Christian School! In my opinion; the school deserves a "zero" rating!

Posted December 03, 2009

Cedar Forest Christian School 3

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008
it has one on one learning, a christian atmosphere, and its a wonderful school.

Posted October 10, 2007

Cedar Forest Christian School 4

Posted October 02, 2007

Cedar Forest Christian School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
- a former student
excellent school. good facilities.

Contact Information

4634 Shattalon Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Cedar Forest Christian School
4634 Shattalon Drive, Winston-Salem, NC  27106
Last modified Cedar Forest Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-11
Cedar Forest Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.