PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted April 13, 2016
Contrary to some of the reviews about the new administrator being an issue, WSCS has transformed from a failing Christian home school to an academic institution that places the students as a priority. Yes, the tuition has increased. You will get what you pay for. My students are worth the tuition, hands down.

Posted April 08, 2016
As a parent of two children at WSCS, I am very pleased with the school's development. A diverse Christian community that has worked to develop a strong academic setting. My family has really enjoyed this school, and we look forward to its continued development!

Winston Salem Christian School 2

Posted February 12, 2016
This use to be the best school around then the changes started happening with the new administration coming in. Many great, really great teachers and staff left as time has past and the once warm, loving and welcoming school has become a very cold calculated business. I know they are a business and need to make money but, they were doing that before too and still felt like the best. Some of the best families and staff have left and it's all due to the new administration. I use to feel so great about leaving my children there and now, I don't. The new teachers and administration that they are hiring are not worth your $5000+ I will not be returning to this school in the future. They will lie right to your face and not blink an eye. Sounds great for it being a Christian school doesn't it!! They have shown me how they really don't care for the kids but the money they get. I feel that I can say these things as I have seen it with other families as well as my own. The movement with in the school administration has also been not so great. Please do your homework before you sign the paperwork. Check out all of the other schools around this area. For this to be called a Christian school, I am quiet shocked at how it's being ran, the lies and oh yes....give me your money who cares about your kids!!! Beware!!!!!

Posted December 05, 2013
This is by far the best school around! They have such a true love for our children and a passion for teaching! I can't imagine going anywhere else. Our son loves the entire school, each teacher knows and speaks to him each time they see him. The staff get to know each child and checks on them as they go from one grade to the next. It's a very warm and loving place. I have found that they are far more advanced than the public schools which makes me so happy. They now have the new STEM lab which is outstanding. I just can say enough about this school and the teachers. It's worth each and every penny and then some! I love that God is in his every day life at school. They teach to have respect, love and kindness for others and always carry God in your heart! I am proud of the way these children are being taught and to see how they have grown and act with such a beautiful heart. Thank you for being such a wonderful school. I know our son with graduate from this school!

Posted September 06, 2013
Our child attended this school for kindergarten and first grade. We tried the public school system for the 2nd grade because we live in a great school district. However, after being at such a great school you realize what your child is missing. WSCS is far ahead academically! The environment promotes respect and love which cannot be matched. The overall experience is a blessing for the children. Worth every penny!!! New administration is on the right path.

Posted August 13, 2013
This school is very interactive and they are excellent in everything from academics to athletics. My daughter was in a special math group this year and she loved it. I think this is a nice school to put your child in this year they added a 12th grade and the early learning center is from 3 months to 5 years old I like this school alot

Winston Salem Christian School 1

Posted June 12, 2013
Teachers are great, but the administration is severely lacking. They are not visible within the school and hide behind their desks. For a small school, is does not have any warmth.

Posted July 28, 2011
I love First Assembly Preschool (FAPS)!! The teachers are great and caring they truly love their students and develop a loving bond with them. They instill the love of God, education and community into their lives. The director of the preschool is very involved and checks on all the classes and knows every childs name and remebers them as they move on. The preschoolers get computer time, arts and craft, they learn science and have a different theme every week. Wow, there are so many other events where parents are involved I could go on and on. Pleases stop in and visit you would love it and everyone is friendly! I PLAN ON HAVING my son attend until he graduates

Posted January 03, 2011
I LOVE this school! My daughter has learned so much and is becoming a very well rounded individual. The teachers are amazing and loving. Academics are extremely important and so is their relationship with God. This group of kids are extremely well mannered and will make a difference in this world. Worth every penny spent!

Winston Salem Christian School 4

Posted August 27, 2009
A wonderful athletic program with a top-notch coach who teaches volleyball with skill, patience, dedication and a love for the game. Most of the teachers and first rate, but not all. The principal is a very non-judgmental, kind and knowledgeable person, who serves well. The administrator is, well, the administrator. One review comments on being over-zealous concerning religion, and I totally agree. It can get to be a turnoff for some students and parents...perhaps they need to 'live' it more and 'talk about it less.'

Winston Salem Christian School
3730 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC  27106
Last modified Winston Salem Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12