Winston-Salem, NC
Before care: Yes

Posted December 05, 2013
This is by far the best school around! They have such a true love for our children and a passion for teaching! I can't imagine going anywhere else. Our son loves the entire school, each teacher knows and speaks to him each time they see him. The staff get to know each child and checks on them as they go from one grade to the next. It's a very warm and loving place. I have found that they are far more advanced than the public schools which makes me so happy. They now have the new STEM lab which is outstanding. I just can say enough about this school and the teachers. It's worth each and every penny and then some! I love that God is in his every day life at school. They teach to have respect, love and kindness for others and always carry God in your heart! I am proud of the way these children are being taught and to see how they have grown and act with such a beautiful heart. Thank you for being such a wonderful school. I know our son with graduate from this school!

Posted September 06, 2013
Our child attended this school for kindergarten and first grade. We tried the public school system for the 2nd grade because we live in a great school district. However, after being at such a great school you realize what your child is missing. WSCS is far ahead academically! The environment promotes respect and love which cannot be matched. The overall experience is a blessing for the children. Worth every penny!!! New administration is on the right path.

Posted August 13, 2013
This school is very interactive and they are excellent in everything from academics to athletics. My daughter was in a special math group this year and she loved it. I think this is a nice school to put your child in this year they added a 12th grade and the early learning center is from 3 months to 5 years old I like this school alot

Winston Salem Christian School 1

Posted June 12, 2013
Teachers are great, but the administration is severely lacking. They are not visible within the school and hide behind their desks. For a small school, is does not have any warmth.

Posted July 28, 2011
I love First Assembly Preschool (FAPS)!! The teachers are great and caring they truly love their students and develop a loving bond with them. They instill the love of God, education and community into their lives. The director of the preschool is very involved and checks on all the classes and knows every childs name and remebers them as they move on. The preschoolers get computer time, arts and craft, they learn science and have a different theme every week. Wow, there are so many other events where parents are involved I could go on and on. Pleases stop in and visit you would love it and everyone is friendly! I PLAN ON HAVING my son attend until he graduates

Posted January 03, 2011
I LOVE this school! My daughter has learned so much and is becoming a very well rounded individual. The teachers are amazing and loving. Academics are extremely important and so is their relationship with God. This group of kids are extremely well mannered and will make a difference in this world. Worth every penny spent!

Winston Salem Christian School 4

Posted August 27, 2009
A wonderful athletic program with a top-notch coach who teaches volleyball with skill, patience, dedication and a love for the game. Most of the teachers and first rate, but not all. The principal is a very non-judgmental, kind and knowledgeable person, who serves well. The administrator is, well, the administrator. One review comments on being over-zealous concerning religion, and I totally agree. It can get to be a turnoff for some students and parents...perhaps they need to 'live' it more and 'talk about it less.'

Posted June 02, 2009

Winston Salem Christian School 3

Posted November 01, 2007
The character of many of the middle school students leaves much to be desired. The teachers need to work on character education more.

Winston Salem Christian School 4

Posted June 04, 2007
- a former student
It's a good school. They don't necessarily focus on academic excellence, but more along the lines of athletics and religion. Sometimes they can be a little over-zealous about religion, but it is a Christian school, so that's to be expected. Their athletic department is the most proficient. The principal is the coach of many of the sports, and most often, when he coaches, they win and place fist in the tournaments. The P.E. teacher is more than qualified, and is great with the kids. It is still a good school.

Winston Salem Christian School
3730 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC  27106
Last modified Winston Salem Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Winston Salem Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top