Posted February 04, 2011
I graduated from Berean in 2005. Since then, I have also graduated from college. Because of my education at Berean, I was fully prepared to start college, both academically and emotionally. Berean helped mold me into the person I am today. I would encourage any parent to place their child in Berean. They will be taught well academically, but also how to live a Christian life.

Posted December 14, 2009
My two daughters attended Berean Baptist Christian School. They absolutely loved it, from Brother Ray, the wonderful teachers, and the friendly students. The school was a wonderful experience for them. Pastor Baity is an awesome preacher, very open and friendly. Doesn't allow nonsence in the school. Berean Baptist Christian School gets two thumbs up!!

Berean Baptist Christian School 0

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted October 25, 2005

Contact Information

4135 Thomasville Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27107

Berean Baptist Christian School
4135 Thomasville Rd, Winston-Salem, NC  27107
Last modified Berean Baptist Christian School is a private school that serves grades K-12
Berean Baptist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.