Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2015
I have a 6th grader at Clemmons and we are very happy with the staff, education and overall experience. I would highly recommend Clemmons to anyone.

Posted April 07, 2013
This has been our first year at Clemmons Middle School, and it has been nothing less than impressive. It is a peaceful school with responsive and involved administrators, excellent 6th grade and specials teachers (band, P.E., science, etc.), and wonderful extra-curricular activities. Very good communication, excellent location in one of the most desirable, safe areas of Forsyth County, and the school itself is like new; very clean, open, uncluttered, and welcoming.

Clemmons Middle 4

Posted September 11, 2011
I am an 8th grade graduate sitting here in Norco High School in California right now taking advanced classes. This school does offer quite a lot, but it won't beat a high school at all. Personally 8th grade is the best year for any student or parent who reads this. Overall the school is OK no tagging really, teachers are strict in the hallways so just be prepared to face a SGT if you step out of line (My SGT yells about the same level), no major fights. This school hoists many memories to me. Mrs Patterson and Mrs Khanna are the best of the 8th grade teachers!

Posted August 24, 2011
Wonderful school that will sure to be on Forsyth County's up and coming radar. Improving every year. Soon to be THE BEST! Fights? What fights? Teachers are strict, but loving and fun. No garbage at this school. They won't put up with it. Happy children. Safe school.

Posted June 08, 2011
I have thoroughly been satisfied with Clemmons Middle School. The chorus and band programs are great. Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Emma Smith are just a few of the great teachers. We look forward to the 7th grade year at Clemmons. Go Cardinals!!

Posted October 09, 2009
i am a student at clemmons and we havent had a fight yet

Clemmons Middle 2

Posted October 03, 2009
School has major issues with fighting and harassment that need more leadership and actual enforcement of district policy.

Clemmons Middle 4

Posted November 13, 2008
I say this school is alright. I moved over the summer, so I'm one of the new kids in school, and in 8th grade, but the students here aren't as cliquey as my school back in Greensboro. The guidance counselors are nice, and so are the teachers. However, a few teachers get aggravated easily or don't help out.

Clemmons Middle

Posted September 30, 2008
I am very displeased with this school. The teachers show very little interest in actually helping the students, it is over crowded, the guidance counslers are rude, there are students fighting all the time. I am seriously considering removing my son from this school. Example: My son was absent one day due to allergies. I called at 10am to ask for his schoolwork. I was told that 24 hours notice has to be given to collect schoolwork missed by your child. We are overcrowed and the teachers don't have time to get your son's schoolwork together.' What???

Posted September 11, 2008
This school is awesome. I am about to gradutate here and I'm dreading it. I love it here because the teachers are awesome and it's always exciting. You don't have to worry about bullies because the teachers will be all over them. 'GO CLEMMONS!'

Clemmons Middle
3785 Fraternity Church Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27127
Last modified Clemmons Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.