Mineral Springs Elementary 4

Posted October 01, 2014
My child was at this school for grades 1-5 and we had a great experience! The teachers are friendly and open to speaking with parents, and they really seemed to care about the child's best interests. The school is safe and clean and seemed pretty well equipped with what the kids needed (computers, books, etc). The homework load was reasonable. My child hated the standard mode of dress, as did I, but we survived! It would have been nice if they offered some type of after school tutoring, but they didn't at the time. Overall this school was great. I would reccomend it to my family and friends with great confidence.

Mineral Springs Elementary 5

Posted April 24, 2008

Mineral Springs Elementary
4527 Ogburn Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC  27105
Last modified Mineral Springs Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mineral Springs Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top