Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son went K-5 and my daughter is still at the school.... I love the school spirit, the positive atmosphere and the teachers. Bad behavior is NOT tolerated and I respect that the school has a culture where respect for others is expected. The teachers are very good and have high expectations of the children. I don't think my children would have done any better if they went to a top private school for elementary.

We have 4 kids who attend this school and each of them had great teachers this year, all very committed to helping our children learn in their own ways. The communication from the administration is constant via phone or text so no one misses out on important upcoming information.

This school is awesome! My two kids attended Caleb's Creek for 3 years. The only reason we left this school is because we moved out of state. Our experience was always positive. On the rare occasion there was a problem it was handled quickly and satisfactory. Both of my kids required special education services mixed with regular classroom and all of their teachers were phenomenal. The school was in constant communication with us even when there was no need. The principle & teachers went above and beyond to make sure my kids had everything they needed to succeed. I'm very pleased with this school!

Wonderrful school!! You can feel the spirit when you walk in the building. The children are happy. The staff is happy. I know this is a safe place for my children.

This school manipulates the reviews on here. It is so obvious. I took my son out to home school him and I suggest others do the same. He was feeling sick all day and the teacher accused him of lying. It is so hard to teach our children to be good people when they are led by such poor examples.

I agree with the bad reviews of this school. The principal and staff put children as their lowest priority. While the building is new and clean, the leadership is lacking. The principal, admin and teachers are only about their paychecks/tenure. Someone needs to clean house and hire teachers who want to educate children. This is one example of why public schools are failing....no accountability and lack of interest from those in charge. My child attended for 2-years and it was 2-years too long.

I have two children that attended Caleb's Creek and they both were happy there. I like the cleanliness, efficiency, and technology. I think a big area for the school to improve on is a school-wide behavior policy. My son often got the worst mark (on the color scale) in his class, but it wasn't from terrible behavior like hitting. This system is not consistent class to class and it did cause some issues with my children feeling confident. In my opinion, the worst marks should only be reserved to behavior that warrants a trip to the principal, like fighting.

I agree with all the negative reviews. Having 3 children & buying supplies makes it hard when you think your done just to be told that you HAVE to pay $15 for supplies the teacher has picked out-I pay $15 for all 3! Not to mention the added stress it puts on children who don't want to get in trouble for not having the "schools supplies". My son has ADHD & the principal told me she would put him on a specific plan for his needs only to find out she never did. They only want money & as far as I'm concerned the technology is NOT an advntage when compared to their old school that we are moving back to that ws a traditional school with the BEST teachers & staff.

My oldest was at another local school for kindergarten and it was terrible so we relocated to Caleb's Creek and could not be happier. Two of my children are here now one in kindergarten and one in first grade, both of them have excelled since changing schools.They keep parents informed with weekly calls about school activities and reminders. There are many activities to get involved in even around a busy parent's schedule and the teachers are very attentive to each student.

Love Calebs Creek I have two kids there and another one that will be going soon :)

Last modified Caleb's Creek Elementary is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.