Winston-Salem, NC

Posted January 26, 2015
This school is awesome! My two kids attended Caleb's Creek for 3 years. The only reason we left this school is because we moved out of state. Our experience was always positive. On the rare occasion there was a problem it was handled quickly and satisfactory. Both of my kids required special education services mixed with regular classroom and all of their teachers were phenomenal. The school was in constant communication with us even when there was no need. The principle & teachers went above and beyond to make sure my kids had everything they needed to succeed. I'm very pleased with this school!

Posted April 28, 2014
Wonderrful school!! You can feel the spirit when you walk in the building. The children are happy. The staff is happy. I know this is a safe place for my children.

Posted January 15, 2014
This school manipulates the reviews on here. It is so obvious. I took my son out to home school him and I suggest others do the same. He was feeling sick all day and the teacher accused him of lying. It is so hard to teach our children to be good people when they are led by such poor examples.

Posted December 06, 2013
I agree with the bad reviews of this school. The principal and staff put children as their lowest priority. While the building is new and clean, the leadership is lacking. The principal, admin and teachers are only about their paychecks/tenure. Someone needs to clean house and hire teachers who want to educate children. This is one example of why public schools are failing....no accountability and lack of interest from those in charge. My child attended for 2-years and it was 2-years too long.

Posted June 03, 2013
I agree with all the negative reviews. Having 3 children & buying supplies makes it hard when you think your done just to be told that you HAVE to pay $15 for supplies the teacher has picked out-I pay $15 for all 3! Not to mention the added stress it puts on children who don't want to get in trouble for not having the "schools supplies". My son has ADHD & the principal told me she would put him on a specific plan for his needs only to find out she never did. They only want money & as far as I'm concerned the technology is NOT an advntage when compared to their old school that we are moving back to that ws a traditional school with the BEST teachers & staff.

Posted May 16, 2013
My oldest was at another local school for kindergarten and it was terrible so we relocated to Caleb's Creek and could not be happier. Two of my children are here now one in kindergarten and one in first grade, both of them have excelled since changing schools.They keep parents informed with weekly calls about school activities and reminders. There are many activities to get involved in even around a busy parent's schedule and the teachers are very attentive to each student.

Posted December 09, 2011
Love Calebs Creek I have two kids there and another one that will be going soon :)

Posted December 08, 2011
If moving here good school to go to. Great Library. Spacious school. Car line deals with safety pretty well. Teachers caring. State of the Art technology . Good support staff. Clean school. Good janitors. Nice lunch room. Nice grounds. Good PTA. Kids listen well. Happy Kids.

Posted December 05, 2011
good school. would not go anywhere else. Principal cares about staff, students. Teachers care about students.

Posted December 04, 2011
The staff of Caleb's Creek has obviously been leaving good reviews to manipulate the rating of this school. This doesn't surprise me one bit and greatschools.org should do something to moniter it. I told the story of how my son was bullied by a group of boys and then brushed off by the teacher and it was magically flagged and removed the next day with two new glowing reviews. The principal is good buddies with all the teachers and will not believe you when you try to complain about how innapropriate and unprofessional the teachers are. Furthermore, the staff is rude the teachers will not tell you anything about your child's progress until after they decide to fail them. Stay away if you can! We are moving out of the area and it is well worth it to change schools.

Caleb's Creek Elementary
1109 Salem Crossing Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27284
Last modified Caleb's Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caleb's Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top