Posted April 28, 2014
Wonderrful school!! You can feel the spirit when you walk in the building. The children are happy. The staff is happy. I know this is a safe place for my children.

Posted January 15, 2014
This school manipulates the reviews on here. It is so obvious. I took my son out to home school him and I suggest others do the same. He was feeling sick all day and the teacher accused him of lying. It is so hard to teach our children to be good people when they are led by such poor examples.

Posted December 06, 2013
I agree with the bad reviews of this school. The principal and staff put children as their lowest priority. While the building is new and clean, the leadership is lacking. The principal, admin and teachers are only about their paychecks/tenure. Someone needs to clean house and hire teachers who want to educate children. This is one example of why public schools are failing....no accountability and lack of interest from those in charge. My child attended for 2-years and it was 2-years too long.

Posted June 03, 2013
I agree with all the negative reviews. Having 3 children & buying supplies makes it hard when you think your done just to be told that you HAVE to pay $15 for supplies the teacher has picked out-I pay $15 for all 3! Not to mention the added stress it puts on children who don't want to get in trouble for not having the "schools supplies". My son has ADHD & the principal told me she would put him on a specific plan for his needs only to find out she never did. They only want money & as far as I'm concerned the technology is NOT an advntage when compared to their old school that we are moving back to that ws a traditional school with the BEST teachers & staff.

Posted May 16, 2013
My oldest was at another local school for kindergarten and it was terrible so we relocated to Caleb's Creek and could not be happier. Two of my children are here now one in kindergarten and one in first grade, both of them have excelled since changing schools.They keep parents informed with weekly calls about school activities and reminders. There are many activities to get involved in even around a busy parent's schedule and the teachers are very attentive to each student.

Posted December 09, 2011
Love Calebs Creek I have two kids there and another one that will be going soon :)

Posted December 08, 2011
If moving here good school to go to. Great Library. Spacious school. Car line deals with safety pretty well. Teachers caring. State of the Art technology . Good support staff. Clean school. Good janitors. Nice lunch room. Nice grounds. Good PTA. Kids listen well. Happy Kids.

Posted December 05, 2011
good school. would not go anywhere else. Principal cares about staff, students. Teachers care about students.

Posted December 04, 2011
The staff of Caleb's Creek has obviously been leaving good reviews to manipulate the rating of this school. This doesn't surprise me one bit and greatschools.org should do something to moniter it. I told the story of how my son was bullied by a group of boys and then brushed off by the teacher and it was magically flagged and removed the next day with two new glowing reviews. The principal is good buddies with all the teachers and will not believe you when you try to complain about how innapropriate and unprofessional the teachers are. Furthermore, the staff is rude the teachers will not tell you anything about your child's progress until after they decide to fail them. Stay away if you can! We are moving out of the area and it is well worth it to change schools.

Posted December 01, 2011
My children started at Caleb's Creek when it opened. I have now experienced every grade level except for Kindergarten. My kids love CCES as much as I do. One of my children has a severe learning disability and is worked with so well at CCES. He loves going to school now because he feels part of the whole community. His teachers work with him on learning his way instead of what works for most children. I am very active on the PTA and have met so many wonderful parents who give so freely of their time and efforts to make Caleb's Creek Elementary the Best Elementary school around. As far as not following the NC curriculum set up by the state is 100% inaccurate. The teachers follow all guidelines laid before them. I feel school is like life and you truly get out of it what you put into it. I feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful school and more than that family. Thank you to all of the wonderful teachers, faculty and staff who work tirelessly to prepare our children for the future.

Caleb's Creek Elementary
1109 Salem Crossing Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27284
Last modified Caleb's Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caleb's Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top